A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Also:

11 Likes

I donā€™t have a source for the quote and it might just be the tweeter rhetorically paraphrasing, but if itā€™s a direct quote then damn.

EDIT: Apparently Mulvaney said it.

10 Likes
21 Likes
10 Likes

CDBG also funds infrastructure replacement for low-income communities. You know, like Flint, MI.

Cut funding to all support programs the elderly rely on, cut WIC, cut SNAP, cut Medicare, cut Medicaid, make supplemental insurance impossibly expensive, then wait for the desired results (kill the poor and kill the old). This is straight-up Evil. Good job a-holes in gerrymandered districts, youā€™ve voted for your own long, slow suicide.

18 Likes

ā€¦ they finally see that voting for him was the wrong thing to do and vote someone else in?

(I do hope they survive the next four yearsā€¦)

8 Likes

Perhaps he inherited his ideas along with his cotton farms?

14 Likes

Alternately: alarmed by polls of their own base, the TrumpGOP ā€œdiscoversā€ an ā€œemergencyā€ in rural healthcare, and introduces heavy subsidies limited to regions that just happen to be defined as those that are overwhelmingly white and Republican.

16 Likes

You make a huge leap of faith assuming 45 voters are self-aware enough to realize theyā€™re at fault for the state of the nation. People who voted for 45 largely voted Party over Country. I suppose itā€™s possible that some serious shit hits a really high RPM fan in less than 2 years (in time for the mid-terms) sufficient to cause a percentage of 45 voters to have an epiphany, but Iā€™m not holding my breath.

10 Likes

Yet another excellent reason to punch him. Like we needed a reason.

Also, since itā€™s St. Patrickā€™s Day, Iā€™d like to note that the Pogues advocate for punching black shirtsā€¦

13 Likes

If the Bush years are any guide, youā€™re never gonna turn the GOP base into Dem voters. But you just might be able to make them depressed and embarrassed enough to stay home, if you keep the pressure on.

11 Likes

Making your base too depressed and embarrassed to come out and vote for you is more of a Democratic thing.

13 Likes
21 Likes

Iā€™m curious how the JD funding is going.

2 Likes

Well of course they do. Heā€™s a threat to their supplies of that sweet, addictive corporate cash.

13 Likes

19 Likes

Iā€™ve been getting so much mileage out of this:

9 Likes

Emphasis mine.

MAGA by putting a lot of people out of work? On the one hand itā€™s the exact opposite of what Trump promised, but on the other hand itā€™s exactly what I expected, but on the other handā€¦

14 Likes

For half a second, I thought that was William Burroughsā€¦

8 Likes

Cold War is fun.

And off the coast of Georgia:.

And then thisā€¦

9 Likes