A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

The President looked me in the eye and said, ‘These are my people and I will not let them down. We will fix this for them.’

We can only hope they hold to the wisdom of a previous president:
“Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.”

8 Likes

I am on a roller coaster with Trumo. I was kinda ok for a bit and this week I’m back on the down slide. He’s so disturbing and horrible and so are all his minions and the hellmouth he lives over.

5 Likes

[quote=“Akimbo_NOT, post:1257, topic:93556”]
Starting to look like Trump is the unholy gateway for all unfriendly foreign powers to pass through. For a price. Or, just real estate?
[/quote]You had me until the end…

3 Likes
5 Likes

Your right. Who are we kidding? Of course he the unholy gate and nothing else.

Smoking a cigarette in a restaurant, he must be an alien!

1 Like
14 Likes

Did Trump write those requirements himself?

15 Likes

It’s gonna look good folks, so really good. From our side, of course. DGAF what it looks like from the other side. And don’t worry, the other side will pay for it, believe me. I’ll figure that one out too, but it’s complicated, who knew! Such a good-looking wall. Beautiful, just beautiful.

13 Likes
21 Likes
11 Likes

Welp, never watching Tim Allen again (pity; I liked Toy Story). But if he thinks that being a conservative asshole in Hollywood is like living under the Nuremberg Laws, I’d dearly like to educate him otherwise.

17 Likes

Yeah, I saw that yesterday.

It’s so unfair, facing social consequences for the awful shit you support.

burns copy of Galaxy Quest

12 Likes

Fucking evil moron.

12 Likes

I don’t know if you’re familiar with Last Man Standing aka Home Improvement 2.0, but yeah, this is the sort of shit he really believes. I’d hate him, but he’s too stupid. It’s more pity than hate.

8 Likes

Sorry, I can’t join you in that. Even if it wasn’t the magnificent movie it is (with great memories of the first time I saw it), there are too many other good actors in it for me to abandon the flick. (Tony Shaloub, Sigourney Weaver, Alan Rickman…) So I’m gonna have to play the same cognitive dissonance card I do with Firefly and Adam Baldwin. Jayne is Jayne, and then there’s that actor I won’t follow any more, but that’s a different guy. Right?

Yes, I know. I’m not just a geek, I’m a crazy geek. But I refuse to give up my pleasures just because there’s the occasional idiot involved. Though needless to say, Tim Allen won’t get any more of my money if I can help it.

18 Likes

I guess…Jayne and Nesmith are both arseholes, so it’s okay that they’re played by arseholes?

I’ll always be a huge fan of Clint Eastwood’s work, despite his politics.

5 Likes

Yeah, Tim Allen can DIAF, but he’s not taking Galaxy Quest from me just because he’s a nitwit.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-49417-by-grabthars-hammer-what-a-sav-yAuK.gif

16 Likes

12 Likes

Who doesn’t like surreal comedy?

10 Likes