A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Thereā€™s entirely too much choice stuff in that article to quote but suffice to say his visits are costing a lot of people a lot of money.

Then, just as I predicted a few months back:

Good thing heā€™s going to give us all so many tax breaks! Right?

3 Likes

A very disturbing turn of events. Never before has an administration cabinet required so much protection. ā€œThe last cabinet member guarded by US marshals was the director of the office of national drug policyā€”which stopped being a cabinet position in 2009.ā€ -Quartz

They are afraid for their lives. This canā€™t be good.

7 Likes
9 Likes

I have so been hoping someone would shout that at Trump during one of his speeches. Probably wouldnā€™t be a great thing tactically, but thereā€™s just so much more reason for it with him.

2 Likes

Itā€™s almost as if they were not aware what being held directly responsible by the public is like.

Christ, I went dark for a few days. Iā€™m shocked how much I can miss of this crap in the meantime.

4 Likes

20 Likes

When given the chance to clarify his comment ā€” uttered during Passover, the most celebrated Jewish holiday in the United States ā€” Spicer then said Hitler took Jews ā€œinto the Holocaust centerā€ but that Hitler ā€œwas not using the gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing.ā€

So, the German Jews were not actually a part of the German people. Spoken like a true Nazi.

17 Likes

No mention of Uber even. Those amateurs donā€™t even warrant a mention.

3 Likes

Sessions went on to decry ā€œinternational criminal organizationsā€ that ā€œturn cities and suburbs into war zonesā€ and ā€œrape and kill innocent civilians.ā€

ā€œDepravity and violence are their calling cards,ā€ Sessions said in his prepared remarks. ā€œIt is here, on this sliver of land, where we first take our stand against this filth.ā€

Heā€™s not sane, is he?

13 Likes

He should just go to the Statue of Liberty and spray paint a big red X on The New Colossus plaque already.

9 Likes

Well, racism is deeply entrenched in American ideology, so to the extent that the US is pathological, so is Sessions. Heā€™s got a lot of racist cliches that still resonate to work with as he tries to drag us backwards.

9 Likes

I didnā€™t realize these guys were internationalā€¦

8 Likes

Iā€™m getting blue balls waiting for this asshole to kicked out onto a DC sidewalk during rush hour.

Enough already. Kick his ass to the curb.

12 Likes

ā€œFilthā€? How does anyone hear a statement like that and defend the man?

2 Likes
9 Likes

First Betsy, now Scott. What are they afraid of?

If Nancy Berryhill submits a request for a 24/7 security detail I am building a bunker.

2 Likes

Pitchforks and rightly so.

16 Likes

21 Likes
8 Likes

Keep 'em scared.

18 Likes