8 Likes

Donald Trump
Who’s at the door?
At such an hour
Who’s at the door?

(Am I on a list now?)

3 Likes

BTW 45 has reversed another two of his campaign promises today:

1. NOT declaring China a currency manipulator (see North Korea)
  2. Stating NATO is NOT obsolete (See North Korea, China, Russia, Iran, Syria…)
6 Likes

How cute. He loves his toys.

1 Like

I’m tearing up thinking about South Korea. This is fucking terrifying.

12 Likes

Fuck.

Is it happening? It’s happening, isn’t it?

4 Likes

This is just a test…

6 Likes

Tell little ⊥rump that. Remember clinton accusing him of having no temperament for this kind of thing? For being dangerous and unstable and not fit to have the nuclear codes. It’s kinda horrifying to see that played out when he orders the launching of those sabre rattling pointless missiles because he woke up one day and discovered the tiniest fragment of his own humanity and we’re all left to wonder that donny will feel like tomorrow.

5 Likes

Yeah well, what could you say to this buffoon? I wonder if he made the same gaffe about Iraq when speaking to Xi.

2 Likes

Time to update the Doomsday Clock again?

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got friends there. I don’t know what to say to them.

10 Likes

Still 2 and 1/2 mins to Midnight Tick Tick Tick…

3 Likes
4 Likes

I actually think that he did not discover his humanity. It sounds like:

a) Ivanka told him that he ought to act like he should care about babies being gassed and
b) He was impressed with the Chinese president’s knowledge of the issue and influenced by him

8 Likes

Flipping trump the bird from outer space!

7 Likes

So an empty vessel with no moral compass relies on others with human feelings to tell him how to feel. I don’t want that person in charge of nuclear weapons. Really, i don’t.

10 Likes

“The bill, which the usually camera-friendly President signed without any media present[…]”

12 Likes
12 Likes

Gee, who would have thought that the guy who vaguely promised “great things” without clear policy statements of how those things would work would have problems keeping promises?

16 Likes