A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Yet others still support him.

6 Likes

And who wouldā€™ve thought that a person insulated and isolated their entire life by obscenely and obscenely gained wealth actually gives a shit about the rest of us?

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/210423753388208128?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fblogs%2Fblog-briefing-room%2Fnews%2F328888-old-trump-tweet-resurfaces-in-response-to-wh-decision-not-to

14 Likes

True fact: Trump crossed an old gypsy woman who cursed him to live out each of his tweets

13 Likes

Wait a sec. This isnā€™t the original tweet, is it? ā€œwith its alliesā€ was added, I believe.

9 Likes

Oh shit.

Please donā€™t drag the UK into this, Theresa May!

6 Likes

ā€œFocused on Trumpā€™s Successesā€¦ā€

OK, what are his successes?

I will grant there are some (Supreme Court Judge confirmation), but nothing really earth-shattering.

4 Likes

As I drink a beer on this Easter weekend eve I find this article timely. Excuse me, will you hold my beer?

5 Likes
12 Likes

He just basically re tweeted the same thing a couple of days later. This is probably what youā€™re thinking of:

8 Likes

Oh Grandpa President! You said that already, silly!

5 Likes

Heā€™s sundowning, right? Thatā€™s why he tweets things in the middle of the night.

6 Likes

President Donald Trump is creating security concerns over his visit to meet with the Queen of England because he wants to ride in her golden carriage.

9 Likes

I literally think this is true. Iā€™d be surprised if he didnā€™t have some form of dementia.

5 Likes

FTA:

ā€œThere may well be protections in that coach such as bulletproof glass, but they are limited. In particular it is very flimsy,ā€ the source continued. ā€œIt would not be able to put up much resistance in the face of a rocket propelled grenade or high-powered ammunition. Armour-piercing rounds would make a very bad show of things.ā€

Missing from the quote: ā€œNot that were trying to give anybody any bright ideas or anything, but, you know, itā€™s not very secure from attacks.ā€

9 Likes

I did think it was a bit odd that theyā€™re essentially saying they think they need to protect the President far more than the Queen. But then again, this is Trump theyā€™re talking aboutā€¦

4 Likes

Which one is a tourist attraction?

Follow the moneyā€¦

I think Iā€™ve found what the problem is

London Metropolitan Police have already been making plans for Trumpā€™s visit, expecting tens of thousands of protesters to descend on the procession route. Their preference is for Trump to make use of a bullet and bomb-proof car that was previously used by former President Barack Obama.

Just tell āŠ„rump that they made a new one especially for him. Use a can of gold spray paint on the trim and Iā€™m sure that āŠ„rump wonā€™t even notice.

7 Likes

Me too. I think people believe dementia looks more obvious than it does.

8 Likes

Some people with early signs of dementia might even be labeled as ā€˜interestingā€™ and ā€˜pleasantly unusualā€™.

4 Likes