A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

15 Likes
5 Likes

So much for winning* graciously.

*There wasn’t even an R win yet

9 Likes

Hasn’t even been one yet. They narrowly avoided an outright loss by 2% of the vote, but now they need to get all their voters to consolidate around a single candidate in time for the runoff vote before declaring a win…

4 Likes

Wisconsin wants to have an unregulated market without those communist regulatory boards that Canada has.

Fine. Then they complain when the market tries to regulate itself naturally, red in tooth and claw.

Next, they’ll be wanting to bring back government cheese.

It’s no coincidence that the senor senator for Wisconsin is always crazy, no matter the party.

6 Likes

Anybody want to bet that this unnamed CENTCOM spokesperson’s name is John Barron?

(The thread goes on a bit longer and is chock full of weird. I’m just pulling the three most relevant to my point that it sure would be a 45ian thing to do to call up reporters and pretend to be a spokesperson for another government agency so he can brag about how awesome he is. Or maybe he got Spicer to do it - his twitter rants aren’t going to write themselves, after all!)

16 Likes

They’re all Russian in for 45’s Inauguration!

4 Likes

“U.S. Rep. Earl Blumenauer, citing concerns over what he says is erratic behavior by President Trump, has introduced legislation that would offer an alternative method for removing presidents from office.”

9 Likes

It seems as if our President doesn’t actually know the difference between Kim Jong-Il and Kim Jong-Un.

11 Likes

How hard is it? One is dead and one is alive!!! THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!! GAH!!!

17 Likes

Are you the least bit surprised?

2 Likes

They look similar to me:

5 Likes

I don’t have a second source, and this one links to paywalled WSJ.

Ron Wyden also links to WSJ.

6 Likes

Maybe he thinks they’re Kim Jong-Uno, Dos, Tres?

2 Likes

Fake news!

Nuh-uh.

5 Likes

Better not tell him that Kim is also an incredibly common surname in Korea (maybe he doesn’t even realize it’s a surname). Might make his poor little brain explode.

6 Likes

You think he understands the word “surname”?

5 Likes

It’s not just a country in South America you know.

6 Likes

This seems like one of those things Sarah Kendzior advises you to write down, so that one day you can read the whole list of small gradual changes and see how different it all is.

10 Likes

Let’s piss off all of the Koreas!

11 Likes