A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Nothing to see hereā€¦

"Residents and local media in Russiaā€™s Far East reported large military convoys travelling in the direction of the North Korean border since the weekend, in what appear to be contingency plans to contain fallout from a possible military clash between the United States and North Korea. "

4 Likes

Ted Nugent had dinner at the White House last night, along with Kid Rock and Sarah Palin, and this was the Nugeā€™s summary of events, which is about as intelligible as you might expect.

6 Likes

I thought the photo I saw of him and Sarah and Mr. Rock was a Photoshop.

Please tell me this isnā€™t real.

8 Likes

The head of the Justice Department seems amazed that a Federal judge in ā€œan island in the Pacificā€ was able to stop Trumpā€™s travel ban, but in all fairness Hawaii has only been a State since 1959. Iā€™m thinking Sessions might have based his entire understanding of Constitutional law on his 7th grade civics textbook (published prior to Hawaiian statehood).

15 Likes

Pictured: a man who publicly threatened to assassinate a U.S. President shaking the hand of the U.S. President in the Oval Office.

Looks like the Secret Service could tighten up their security screenings a bit.

18 Likes

What the hell? Trump now considers himself some sort of scholar on Asiatic history? Does his fuckery know no bounds?

Given how staunch of an ally South Korea has been this is a pretty big slap in the face. Many Koreans are really serious when it comes to matters like this.

14 Likes

ā€œWhackmaster StrapAssasinā€? WTF?

Shemaneā€™s pet name for Ted?

3 Likes

Maybe The Donald shared some of his stash of sweet government blow with The Nuge. BRACE!!

3 Likes

Translation, please? :scream:

1 Like

I think itā€™s something like ā€œI GOT A FREE STEAK DINNER AND DIDNā€™T SEE ONE BLACK GUY ALL DAY! FUCKIN WHITE HOUSE RULZ!ā€

17 Likes

American politics is now satire-proof.

14 Likes

Kid Rock was also there. How could you possibly make that up?

1 Like

Wanna bet David Dukeā€™s been in 'th house?

2 Likes

So many people thought she was being paranoid. I wish she had just been paranoid.

5 Likes

Not sure if this is the best place to put this, so if anyone else has a better one, let me know. But anyone who is wondering why Sessions has a bug for the drug wars:

10 Likes

If you ask me, this is scarier than Trump:

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/trump-cabinet-has-bible-study-meetings-with-pastor-who-wants-disciples-of-christ-to-take-over-the-government/

Seriously, what happened to separation of church and state?!?

15 Likes

Wasnā€™t Sarah Palin involved in something like that also? Something like ā€œWarriors of Godā€? I canā€™t recall exactly.

1 Like
11 Likes

I genuinely hope thatā€™s a rhetorical questionā€¦ conservatives have made no secret of the fact that theyā€™re totally fine with a theocratic dictatorship, as long as theyā€™re the ones in charge of it. Their periodic freak-outs over Islam and ā€œsharia lawā€ arenā€™t because they donā€™t like the idea of the government enforcing religious doctrine, theyā€™re because the government would be enforcing someone elseā€™s religious doctrine instead of theirs. Burqas and halal food are abominable religious authoritarianism, but displaying the ten commandments in a courthouse and invoking Jesus to deny gay people equal protection is Right and Proper.

17 Likes

ā€œCongratulations!ā€

18 Likes