A store for flat earthers by flat earthers

Do you think that Bill Murray has been to “Japan”?

I mean… JAPAN… who would name a country JAPAN… What will hollywood think of next! A country where they speak a language called “Japanese” and the people wear an article of clothing called a kimono, and follow a faith called shintoism! What bollocks!

You know who was really into JAPAN! Douglas McCarthur! I mean, he staged an entire fake war and created an entire fake enemy, but for what reason! Do YOU trust your government? Do you trust the US military? Do you trust so-called HISTORIANS? Of course not!!!

5 Likes

Alright, this was fun for two posts I guess.

boredwillow

7 Likes

To what end?

Pssh! Japan. Next you’ll be telling me existential angst is real!

1 Like

Yeah, yeah… that’s what they want you to think… but JAPAN is the real deep state shit, man. I mean, it’s crazy how far this has gone. Did you know there is a company (Funimation, it’s called) that makes up entire runs of cartoons in that entire made up Japanese language? And kids watch it, thinking there’s a real Japan where they are coming from. It’s gotten so deep, that the government has set up these entire conventions around the country dedicated to these fake “Japanese” cartoons! It’s NUTS, thousands of people go each year! I can’t believe how deep this whole thing has gotten…

Oh, and don’t get me started on MANGA… some of it has men, you know… k-i-s-s-i-n-g, so I suspect that, you know, the gay lobby are somehow involved in all this.

6 Likes

Yeah, you’re right, there’s no planets. My first job in publishing was for Sky & Telescope magazine, and in school I interned at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. And we just sat around all day just making shit up.

6 Likes

I totally believe in space, planets, the apollo missions, etc…

But JAPAN… well…

2 Likes

Perhaps, but at least they know how to URL.

1 Like

Can “JAPAN” URL? I don’t know… can imaginary people URL?

3 Likes

So they ship all over the globe?

3 Likes

Where is the link to the original? For once in my life, I’m contemplating reading youtube comments.

1 Like

No. According to the planist cosmology, the planets are actually stars, from the greek wandering stars.

A local planist said the stars are alive and in the middle of a kind of celestial ocean.

1 Like

But what are stars, even…

SNL-drunk-girl-why-even

1 Like

nobody knows for sure. they say it is impossible to escape the Earth. The Americans threw atomic bombs into the heavenly paradise, but they did not even scratch the dome of heaven.

Ah, conspiracy theorists are a lot of fun. Their ideas are more bold than that of Japanese manga writers and TV writers.

1 Like

You’ve bought into the conspiracy, too. So sad… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ouran-HS-host-club-crying-laugh-twins

2 Likes

And what about Australia?

Oh Australia is real… Japan, though…

4 Likes

If that’s your qualm, don’t worry, the sellers are not stupid, they only cater to stupids.

Don’t you say!

When you play the video, you can click/tap the title at the top to get to the video on YT.

2 Likes