A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 2)

Romania’s anti-organized crime agency, DIICOT, said it was searching four homes in Bucharest and nearby Ilfov county, investigating allegations of human trafficking, the trafficking of minors, sexual intercourse with a minor, influencing statements and money laundering. The agency added that hearings will later be held at its headquarters.

Tate’s spokesperson, Mateea Petrescu, said in response to the raids that “although the charges in the search warrant are not yet fully clarified, they include suspicions of human trafficking and money laundering” and added that his legal team is present. Petrescu did not address the allegations involving minors.

11 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes

10 Likes

I hear he wants to ban minimizer bras too.

9 Likes

Also, the notion (from the first x-itter you posted) that this, a normal healthy young person, would be any parent’s “worst nightmare” for their daughter is SO telling.
Ummm, remember about all those untested rape kits sitting around? That might be closer to real parents real nightmares for their kids.
But I guess then he wouldn’t get to target someone’s appearance, and where’s the fun in that?
/s

16 Likes

Prosecutors said Lane and McNeil were hired to carry out the attack by 49-year-old William DiBernardino, of Boynton Beach, Florida.
The victim “had a prior relationship” with DiBernardino, the prosecutor’s office said.

I could be wrong about this, but it smells like another “I own you, you don’t get to have a life without me” kind of asshole. Bet he owns a red hat?

16 Likes
12 Likes

Party of life, folks… :rage:

11 Likes

I guess they found something.

11 Likes

The romanian cops released the call logs of their wiretaps of the Tates

You can read the call logs translated into english in the reddit comments over here> Reddit - Dive into anything

I can imagine the Tate camp being like this immediately after the wiretaps were released

8 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes

The Shrinking Goddess added to reading list.

8 Likes
13 Likes
12 Likes
9 Likes

They are not staying silent!

13 Likes

The Korea Herald:

6 in 10 deepfake victims are minors: police

13 Likes
12 Likes