A tired Donald Trump thinks he's still got it, ogles woman putter on the golf course (video)

Huh… so he is loaded after all! If we’re talking about his diaper I mean :thinking:

1 Like

ISTR reading from somebody that had gone golfing with him that he’s actually not bad for an amateur. But you can never compare his actual score because he cheats so much.

1 Like

Here’s a palate cleanser, a better picture of Trump in profile:

5 Likes

He really is the United States’ shitty racist douchebag uncle that nobody will miss when he’s gone, and most everyone will find a way to have pressing commitments during the actual funeral.

The problem is that he somehow became the head of the douchebag club, and everyone’s a-hole family members joined up.

5 Likes

That looks like his diaper is full.

4 Likes

allegedly's

8 Likes

merkin von bankrupt efficiently demonstrates his brain and penis size

100percent-accurate-accu-rat

4 Likes

Now I’m imagining that on the mudflaps of the protesting truckers.

7 Likes

You have put into words something I’ve been struggling with since the memorial this past weekend. It’s the first time I’ve experienced exactly that scenario in real life.

TFG will have mourners at his funeral, though. He doesn’t deserve them, but there will be an entire faction.

3 Likes

Sarah Silverman Eww GIF by HULU

3 Likes

The Trumpistas will actually benefit if he dies and moves into ‘martyrdom’. They can then claim whatever they want about him without him coming out and saying something stupid right after. They will also claim he was murdered by Clinton or Biden or whoever their archdemon du jour might be.

2 Likes

Yeah, but since most of what they want to put in his mouth will be stupid anyway, I’m not sure that’s much reason not to look forward to his absence.

1 Like

Well, he’d never be president again.

win GIF

5 Likes

On the bright side, that might lead them to split into rival factions and fight amongst themselves over who are the real Trumpists.

1 Like

Yes, but it won’t be from actual care or a sense of loss (at least the important people).

The bigwigs will all be there as some sort of demonstrative theater that they’re so MAGA!!!

The only ones with a real sense of loss will be all the little people Q-nuts whose worldview will need to shift when their GodEmperor dies.

Regular reminder for the crowd though: body-shaming’s really unnecessary, here. He’s odious enough with his behavioural, aesthetic, and moral choices that you’ve got plenty of material without making a hostile space for your fellows.

Trump himself is literally critiquing this woman’s physique in the video.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

3 Likes

Yes, he is, and we’re demonstrating that this is inadvisable and terrible behavior by… doing the exact same thing?

“He’s grossly objectifying a woman, the fat greasy chump.”

There’s a difference between pointing out how he doesn’t match his own standard and engaging in it yourself.

According to Bailey Poland’s Haters , tone policing can be used to create a “double standard,” where one group is able to express themselves forcefully comment (in her view, men online), and another is consistently policed for the delivery of their messages. This has also been noted by several cultural communities, who see tone policing as a form of oppression.

4 Likes

I really hope he dies soon then we never have to have this conversation again.

4 Likes