Trump's hilariously awful golf swing

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2023/07/19/trumps-hilariously-awful-golf-swing.html

4 Likes

(Quote I was going for is at 1:02, not sure why the time stamp isn’t working.)

11 Likes

Practice makes … umm.

6 Likes

I can’t imagine how uncomfortably cringey it must be to follow someone around the course who plays like that. And then to have them talk about what a great golfer they are.

9 Likes

That golf club was rigged!!! The ball was designed by Dominion Golfing Systems in Venezuela by Hugo Chavez’ ghost to fake the results!!! The score card needs to be checked for extra points!!! Tr**p needs to be named King of Golf!!!

13 Likes

These guys can tell you exactly what it’s like:

Trump doesn’t just cheat at golf. He cheats like a three-card Monte dealer. He throws it, boots it, and moves it. He lies about his lies. He fudges and foozles and fluffs. At Winged Foot, where Trump is a member, the caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: “Pele.”

13 Likes

Unsurprisingly, he’s also a notorious cheater on the golfcourse.

[I owe @Beanolini a Coke!]

11 Likes

It’s perfect.

4 Likes

Yeah. If I ever found myself in a situation where I had to work for someone like him, I think my only option would be to pretend to be a deaf mute or something. Even then, I don’t think I’d be able to fight the urge to scoff.

And, not really related, but that’s a lot of golf carts. Even accounting for security, I thought each cart carried 4 adults. Has that changed?

4 Likes

He’s really more of an athletic supporter…

9 Likes

Can we just give him a gold cup and see if that satisfies him?

4 Likes

This is the one for him.

8 Likes

Those carts look like they only carry 2 people each. dRumpf probably needs one to himself - he’s pretty broad in the beam.

5 Likes

everyone says so.

6 Likes

I think it’s because yesterday I saw a bunch of those memes where they put his face on the muscle bodies but I don’t recall him being quite as portly before. Wowsa. Hesa biga boy!

5 Likes

Anyone who’s ever played golf knows that shots like that happen, even for pretty good golfers.

This, on the other hand, is something that I doubt too many golfers have experienced (and is far more deserving of being mocked):

6 Likes

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf.” --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

7 Likes

I used to play golf when I was younger, up to high school. Was never very good at it.

As I struggled to try to swing correctly, I’d watch these old guy tee off or use irons on the fair way with the most fucked up, funky swings and hit it a mile away. LOL. I guess their bad forms meant they would never be great, but they were good.

3 Likes

I think it is a Discourse thing. I have a video I post from time to time with the same timestamp and a few weeks ago the timestamp just stopped working here. It works when I paste the same link elsewhere.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.