Trump awards himself two golf trophies: a "great honor"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/25/trump-awards-himself-two-golf-trophies-a-great-honor.html

13 Likes

Trump playing with himself again? Let’s give the extremely former president a very, very small hand.

22 Likes

What’s really sad is that Jack Nicklaus let himself get sucked into this stupidity.

17 Likes

Joe Biden Thumbs Up GIF by The Democrats

23 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

Par for the course for this pathetic loser.

17 Likes

I see what you did there.

10 Likes

Adidas L GIF by Sneakersnstuff

14 Likes
15 Likes

“Aw, good for you, dear. Now run along outside and play.”

8 Likes

cwaa

12 Likes

If you think you’re impressed now, just wait until he wins the Annual Donald Trump Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence again this year. You know I heard he’s the only person to have ever won it? He’s just that amazing!

16 Likes

Hmmm … I’ve heard about something like this before:

"The greatest golfer in history is gone.

North Korean dictator/superstar golfer Kim Jong-Il has died at 69 – a fitting age, because 69 is under par on every regulation golf course.

Kim shot 38 under, including 11 holes-in-one, at the 7,700-yard championship course at Pyongyang in the VERY FIRST golf round of his life, according to North Korean state media."

19 Likes

nope.

fuck.this.timeline.fuck.it.so.hard!

9 Likes

He’s not one known for following the rules.

He’s not one known for reading, come to that.
:wink:

13 Likes

“large and golfing talented membership” reminds me of the dude i worked for - owner of a printshop in Seattle - who was 6ft7in, weighed close to 300lb. he was a duffer and when on the course, you could say he was “large and golfing”. by all accounts, he was not “talented”.
i think this might also apply to tRump, no?

9 Likes

Has he ever won a tournament at a club he didn’t own?

Just asking.

9 Likes

FIFY.

8 Likes

I’m half expecting him to award himself really big trophies, then scrap/pawn them to help make bond.

3 Likes