Trump awards himself two golf trophies: a "great honor"

Trump’s trophies are the biggest, folks, the best, many people are saying they’re the most beautiful trophies…

3 Likes

The man who is infamous for openly cheating at golf gave himself two trophies at his own golf course. Somehow that all those things are true just multiplies the ridiculousness for me. You couldn’t make this shit up. I mean, you could, but it would be too implausible and ridiculous for fiction, and that’s Trump in a nutshell.

9 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

He’s really scraping the barrel if this is the only news story he can generate as a smokescreen over his legal miasma. This is the same guy who complains he’s too busy running for president to deal with all his legal troubles. Maybe he saved valuable time by not having a tournament, and just skipped to the award ceremony.

7 Likes

Makes sense; after all, he would have won anyway, so might as well cut to the chase.

4 Likes

Oh, I dunno. Isn’t Trump basically just a malicious version of Forrest Gump…

2 Likes

golf

4 Likes

Too bad they’ve stopped awarding the Al-Gaddafi International Prize for Human Rights for some reason; Donnie could have been a contender.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.