A Trump supporter in a clown wig was arrested for carrying three loaded guns into a Dairy Queen

Originally published at: A Trump supporter in a clown wig was arrested for carrying three loaded guns into a Dairy Queen | Boing Boing

5 Likes

The wig is certainly on-brand for a MAGAt.

21 Likes

season 9 GIF

23 Likes

49 Likes

Because everyone knows, if you control the Dairy Queen, you control the world.

20 Likes

I recognize only one American monarch: Norton the First, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico.

25 Likes

You’d think “rainbow” would be a little too LGBTQ+ for these folks.

Here’s a clown wig MAGA can get behind:

clownyclown

14 Likes
11 Likes

“Sir, this is an Arby’s — uh, a Dairy Queen.”

11 Likes

35 Likes

Ted Danson Yes GIF by The Good Place

17 Likes

At the time, there were customers inside the Dairy Queen, and several people with intellectual disabilities were headed inside the restaurant

I submit that there was possibly only one…and he was wearing a clown wig. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

The brother of my middle school shop teacher. From what I remember, this is par for the course for that particular area of Pennsyltucky.

11 Likes

When these people tell you who they are, listen.

8 Likes

It’s not like we haven’t been listening to the crazy, it’s doing anything effective about it that’s been a struggle.

5 Likes

I’m listening, but to be honest the rainbow fright wig and the hi-vis jacket are sending some signals that I’m having a little difficulty interpreting.

Is this some kind of post-Marshall McLuhan “The maniac is the message” thing?

12 Likes

Deserves wider usage as succinctly summing up this timeline.

12 Likes

I mentioned on the responsible gun ownership thread that this is very near my house. It is squarely in the middle of the land of “fuck Joe Biden “ flags.

12 Likes

Is this the outfit to wear to blend in in this part of the country?

3 Likes

“trump supporter” doesn’t work for me anymore. i use “trump cultist” or just “republican.”

7 Likes