A woman enters a Texas zoo monkey exhibit and sits right in their pool to feed them Hot Cheetos

ACK-shually…

Florida doesn’t export the crazy - it imports.

2 Likes

Last I heard, she’s already been fired from her law office job. Charges may (they better!) happen.

4 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a better fella, that’s certain.

(ETA: I can think of some others, like all the Big Lie-rs, former guy…)

1 Like

The giggling and body language suggested, to me, a really great acid trip.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed she gets a real nice “personal” infection from wading through monkey shit/piss water. Or at least ringworm or something. A parting gift.

4 Likes

Texas, did you say? Yeah, if the stupid shit isn’t happening in Florida, it’s happening in Texas.

3 Likes

Nah, the Tampa population all have year-round passes for what it would cost for tourists to go for 2 days. Why not? 2-3 hundred a year for an awesome playground (if you can deal with Fowler Ave).

4 Likes

But the real question is whether she also claimed to the monkeys that she invented Hot Cheetos.

3 Likes

Oh god, I hope the zoo keepers make her clean up their shit after they’re done with them hot cheetos cause it’s gonna be MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY in their cage lol.

3 Likes

If you really want to feed the animals, there are places that you can do that. Pulling something like this is just asking for trouble.

3 Likes

I’ll bet they burned twice.

2 Likes

Aaaaaaand she was fired from her law firm.

Buh. Bye.

2 Likes

She’s lucky the monkeys didn’t shoot her

/s

6 Likes

Every time someone thinks they’ve idiot-proofed a process, product, or structure, Nature creates a better class of idiot.

5 Likes

Apparently someone has never watched that episode of the Oprah Winfrey Show…

1 Like

I wonder what is the absolutely worst animal you could try to visit in a zoo. Polar bear? Crocodile?

2 Likes

Black mamba, assuming you mean visit like this person did, and not like a normal human. The deadliest snake in the world is coming to the Indianapolis Zoo

3 Likes

Jinx! I couldn’t find that one in the zoo site, but just came to post this:

3 Likes

It’s deadly if you are bitten, but would it attack? Lots of animals can kill you, so most dangerous is more about which ones are most likely to want to.

1 Like

“Want to” is a bit unclear, as it’d likely not want to be in an enclosure in the first place. from the wiki;

Skittish and often unpredictable, the black mamba is agile and can move quickly. In the wild, black mambas seldom tolerate humans approaching more closely than about 40 metres (130 ft). When it perceives a threat, it retreats into brush or a hole. When confronted it is likely to engage in a threat display, gaping to expose its black mouth and flicking its tongue. It also is likely to hiss and spread its neck into a hood similar to that of the cobras in the genus [Naja] During the threat display, any sudden movement by the intruder may provoke the snake into performing a series of rapid strikes, leading to severe [envenomation].

I imagine attempting to approach and feeding it flaming cheetos could be interpreted as a threat.

3 Likes