ABC News calls election for Biden

24 Likes

Yeah. People are making a big deal out of Biden receiving more votes than any prior candidate while ignoring that Trump also received more votes than any prior candidate. That’s fucking terrifying.

10 Likes

A Corinthian to haunt the dreams of conservatives. They deserve no less.

1 Like

… for cigarettes to trade in prison. I want NY State to take all of his assets to pay back a small margin of what his COVID clusterfuck did to our state and rot penniless and alone in Sing Sing.

How about Epstein, instead?

7 Likes

Damn low flow toilets /s

Yep. And the only way I combat my sick-to-the-stomach feelings about that is by telling myself: no matter how many vote for fascism, we will ALWAYS outnumber them.

6 Likes

That video of him exiting a rally and hearing about RBG with this perfectly timed in the background was one of the grimmest things I’d seen yet. Like the evil spirits surrounding him knew how to make it more painful for anyone with a heart.

They always come for the souls they were promised, donnie.

6 Likes
15 Likes

Unfortunately, his dad had his tear ducts removed when he was 8. However, you can still tell when he’s sad because of the cocaine crystals that form around his eyes. It was that “special twinkle” that caught Kimberly Guilfoyle’s eye.

6 Likes

:grin:

14 Likes

Will this do?

13 Likes

Eric and his equally dimwitted brother better prepare to enjoy their futures as junior VPs in charge of outside relationships (AKA bribes and kickbacks) at Kushner Companies, LLC. Those six-figure salaries for what are essentially no-show jobs aren’t a hardship, but being mere bagmen with expense accounts working for their empty-eyed brother-in-law will mean a different life for them. Their KKK-loving grandpa will be rolling in his grave knowing their bosses are (as their dad phrased it) “the little guys in yamulkes” who subsumed the organisation he founded for pennies on the dollar.

Ivanka will continue in her father’s grifting footsteps by trying to pivot the family name from real estate to branding a right-wing version of Goop. It will be interesting to see whether or not she’ll succeed in peddling her All-American/made-in-China New-Age woo.

The younger kids will be wise to distance themselves entirely from the rest of the family and the legacy of a father who obviously didn’t care about them.

17 Likes
25 Likes

My money is on the dark horse bet; some senators and supreme court judges stop by for a casual early-December lunch, there’s a terse conversation behind closed doors, and he issues a short one-sentence concession statement no-questions-thenk-yew-very-mush.

5 Likes

I bet it will be a tweet!

11 Likes

I bet his staff will issue the statement, quickly followed up by a tweet denying it.

13 Likes

“FINE. HE WON. VERY UNFAIR!!!”

[yes, this is a complete sentence stupid algorithm that hasn’t figured out after 4 years that this is how the orange pustule occupying the White House tweets.]

14 Likes

20 Likes

here-we-come-pendejo

19 Likes

Every knows Obama is a Trekkie…

21 Likes