According to Pizzagate conspiracy theorists, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Pizza Hut boxes are encouraging Satanic ritual abuse

Originally published at: According to Pizzagate conspiracy theorists, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Pizza Hut boxes are encouraging Satanic ritual abuse | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Pizza, the root of ALL evil. Please, refrain from eating the insidious discs covered with cheese. Consider eating Calzones, the benevolent snacks.

18 Likes

Poe’s law strikes again.

Edit to add: I do believe this creator is being earnest. I had to look at his other videos to be able to tell.

:100:

17 Likes

The only thing these chucklefucks don’t believe in is being nice to people.

29 Likes

QED! :man_facepalming:

17 Likes

Cannibalism, also called anthropophagy, eating of human flesh by humans. The term is derived from the Spanish name (Caríbales, or Caníbales) for the Carib, a West Indies tribe well known for its practice of cannibalism

11 Likes

Thanks to these Qnut morons, I now have to consider that the TMNTs don’t actually have an underground HQ.

14 Likes

Sometimes a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle is just a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

17 Likes

11 Likes

Thank you, BoingBoing, for exposing these foul creatures. Believe the science!

Oh, all right. /s

17 Likes

No doubt the recent salmonella outbreaks, caused by YOUNG (teenage?) turtles being touched and, yes, kissed inappropriately, figure prominently in Hillary’s master plan…

10 Likes

FB_IMG_1475288055365

26 Likes

TIL the original scriptures were composed and written down in English by the ancient Israelites.

14 Likes

Using Microsoft Word

8 Likes

This explains how Douglas Phillips and Anthony Newman managed to communicate so easily in their time travel.

7 Likes

Real Housewives Sigh GIF

15 Likes

I miss the days when Pizzagate only meant a fight between Man Utd and Arsenal.

9 Likes

Clippy has a lot to answer for.

10 Likes

Eyes Love GIF by Microsoft Cloud

11 Likes

I can’t even, anymore. I. Just. Cannot. Even…

9 Likes