QAnon disinformation behind #SaveTheChildren and #SaveOurchildren rallies

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/21/qanon-disinformation-behind-s.html

“Rallies planned on Facebook by QAnon supporters or sympathizers that have brought the conspiracy theory offline and into the town squares of dozens of cities in recent weeks.”

1 Like

Boy, wait until these people find out that Donald Trump was accused of raping a minor at one of longtime associate Jeffrey Epstein’s properties. Or that he used to barge into Teen beauty pageant dressing rooms to see underage girls naked. Or that he very recently said “I wish her well” of child sex trafficker Ghislane Maxwell.

24 Likes

The cognitive dissonance is already strong with these types. A few more blatant contradictions probably won’t phase them, I’m afraid.

18 Likes

It’s as if the people freaking out about the idea of secret Reptilians controlling the government were putting all their faith and support behind this guy:

not-an-alien

18 Likes

I thought they switched from “save the children” to “save our children” to make sure everyone understood they only want to save white babies. Too many people were asking about brown babies in cages it was getting them off message.

23 Likes

[Gorn takes off “disguise”]
Supporters, barely missing a beat: “He’s pretending to be a lizard person so he can infiltrate, expose and overthrow them! Wow, so brave!”

18 Likes

Gorn libelz

3 Likes

But really because he likes to eat gerbils whole.

7 Likes

What’s a NiTcHE?

(and don’t tell me they mean “witches”, cuz if that were the case I would need to ask what “humaws” are)

13 Likes

Does that sign ever make my head hurt.

9 Likes

To them that is all just part of his decades long deep cover operation to bring the demo-pedos down. smh so many times

6 Likes

Careful there, as the saying goes 'nitches get 'titches.

8 Likes

This Q-Anon stuff reminds me so much of the Wenatchee Witch. Wenatchee, which
coincidentally is about 2 hours away from Spokane, was the home to the peak of Washington’s satanic panic hysteria of the late 80s/early 90s. 43 residents were brought up on almost 30,000 charges because CPS officials pressured children into false testimony. One girl was even taken away from her parents and shipped to a mental institution in Idaho because she said she wasn’t abused and the investigators were convinced she was repressing it.

10 Likes

The Kern County child abuse panic was one of the most horrific such incidents in history. Dozens of families’ lives ruined forever, thirty-four convictions eventually reversed on appeal and others who died in prison never having a chance to clear their names.

The most disgusting part? Ed Jagels, the monstrous, unrepentant District Attorney behind the witch hunt, was held up as a hero by the people of Kern County and repeatedly re-elected to his position even after the scandal came to light, leaving office only upon his retirement in 2009. He’s still a darling of the right and was the guy who successfully lobbied to create California’s draconian “Three Strikes” laws, versions of which were later adopted across the country.

Knowing that these freaks never went away is so horrifying.

13 Likes

That has to be the strangest “here comes an s” apostrophe I’ve ever seen.

Also, real witches eat pizza and hot dogs? Not really sure what the message here is…

9 Likes

Yeah… I mean are they for or against pizza shop covens now? Pick a lane!

6 Likes

I think I get why they included pizza—QAnon builds upon all that Pizzagate nonsense, right? But when did hot dogs become part of their paranoid drivel? That one is news to me.

Also, I think very few Wiccans eat pepperoni.

7 Likes

QAnon is largely comprised of reheated leftovers from the Satanic Panic, and boy does it show…

7 Likes

And reheated leftover Pizzagate.

8 Likes

I suppose that their tag was filled with stories from a charity that was, besides other things, helping a lot of African children.
Especially children that have been injured in a war with a Made in USA gun.

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/

7 Likes