@actionabe and @othermichael: It's WAR!

i agree with you about the pizza but i will fight to the ends of the earth against your hot dog blasphemy.

5 Likes

Thin crust is for people who like to see through their food to the porcelain they might as well break into shards and eat.

If you’re ten, I could see that.

Reeaaally put the schmoe in Joe Schmoe. Just sayin’.

I hope James Beard casts down lightning bolts from the sky to burn your blasphemous ass.

11 Likes

Pfft, you don’t even like olives!
Why are we listening to you?

18 Likes

Shouldn’t we save the ketchup to make tomato soup?

3 Likes

Can I have meat-pie-crust pizza instead? With ketchup on it?

13 Likes

18 Likes

Having had kopi luwak in the wilds of Indonesia, I can state it is a fine cup of coffee. Paying $40 for it in the States will never bring you close to the experience; what you need to do is buy a ticket to Indonesia, travel to the island of Flores, catch a bus straight past the coffee farms and their sad little civet cages and go see where they found Homo floresiensis, and the Lingko rice fields outside of Ruteng.

Good job. Go reward yourself with some martabak from a street vendor with questionable hygiene, it’ll taste better that way.

14 Likes

You thin-crust gentiles have yet to learn of (or accept) the One True God known as Detroit pizza. Time to make your pilgrimage to Buddy’s Pizza and repent.

4 Likes

“I never feel guilty when I eat something I like, including french fries or a Big Mac. I don’t do it often, but if I do, I do it with it gusto. I’m basically a glutton.”

In my hour of need St. PĂ©pin shall guide me.

Bring it fat man.

5 Likes

Depends, are you going to share?

2 Likes

Pizzas, like bottles of wine and tubs of ice-cream are usually single-serve, but I’ll gladly split one.

9 Likes

8 Likes

I miss those. They were awesome.

2 Likes

Be careful with that jib; it’s so exquisitely cut you could put an eye out.

6 Likes

That looks less like a pizza and more like something that escaped from Black Mesa.

7 Likes

Well, that photo is taken partway through it’s budding stage. Eventually, the meat pies around the edge will grow into their full form. When it’s fully ripe, they split off from the main and open. The lids of the pies will be absorbed into the crust and the contents form into pepperoni.

How did you think pizzas were made?

11 Likes

And
I’m off pizza for a month. I suppose my waistline should thank you.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Absolutely. And anyways, the real pizza of the gods is calzone.

6 Likes

As you know, I am a benevolent, loving, all powerful god. So I’ll allow this, just don’t go pushing my damn buttons or you’ll regret it Mortal.

1 Like