Actor seeks attention

Originally published at: Actor seeks attention | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Typical. High-profile right wingers who leave California for personal or financial reasons always try to turn it into a political statement of principle.

16 Likes

And the fox said, “I don’t need any woke grapes.”

18 Likes

Scott who?

20 Likes

From the headline I bet myself this would be about Sorbo, now I owe myself twenty bucks.

11 Likes

Eh. Tomato tomahto.

5 Likes

True, a distinction without a difference.

6 Likes

I’m troubled to hear that Chachi reproduced. In any case, I wish his daughter the best with her golf career and hope she follows a more humanitarian course than her father. We can’t pick our family members. On a side note, I once heard that the highest number of unused college athletic scholarships is that of women’s golf. So if you have a young lady in the home that has an interest in golf, it might end up helping pay for college if she decides to pursue it.

6 Likes

I can’t believe he’s giving up his tv career.

9 Likes

And why does what he says matter again, god it was not till i saw the picture on CNN that i was like O him!

2 Likes

Don’t let the door hit ya in the chachi on the way ouit.

5 Likes

He absolutely killed it as Human Form.

4 Likes

It's the part I was born to play, baby!

9 Likes

A Fairly Odd Summer?

:yawning_face:

Sounds like a title produced by some fairly lazy writers.

3 Likes

“Blah blah blah” – Bob Loblaw.

2 Likes

It’s as believable of an insert as “These aren’t layoffs signifying a downturn in our profitability and/or past overhiring, we’re pivoting to AI! We’re very smart and cool!” Even sadder though that unlike Micorsoft, he doesn’t even need an excuse, and in fact moving to support his daughter would be laudable and endearing. Clearly being an asshole is more important to his image.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.