Adorable pigs go through animated factory slaughterhouse

[Read the post]

Right Lisa, some wonderful, magical animal.

8 Likes

24 Likes

Rub some bacon on it.

2 Likes

Grim… and delicious!

3 Likes

Did somebody say pigs?

2 Likes

Too bad Sung Jin Jang didn’t incorporate some of Temple Grandin’s innovative design elements for modern slaughterhouses. Would have taken it to another level.

5 Likes

I helped install a conveyor system in a beef abattoir 20 years ago and what surprised me was how short the distance was from the entrance to the place where a metal rod was driven into their brains to kill them. It was a very fast process.

3 Likes
1 Like

Mr Wiggin Good morning, gentlemen. This is a twelwe-storey block combining classical neo-Georgian features with the efficiency of modern techniques. The tenants arrive in the entrance hall here, and are carried along the corridor on a conveyor belt in extreme comfort and past murals depicting Mediterranean scenes, towards the rotating knives. The last twenty feet of the corridor are heavily soundproofed. The blood pours down these chutes and the mangled flesh slurps into these…

First City Gent Excuse me…

Mr Wiggin Hm?

First City Gent Did you say knives?

Mr Wiggin Rotating knives, yes.

Second City Gent Are you proposing to slaughter our tenants?

Mr Wiggin Does that not fit in with your plans?

First City Gent No, it does not. We asked for a simple block of flats.

Mr Wiggin Oh, I see. I hadn’t correctly divined your attitude towards your tenants. You see I mainly design slaughter houses. Yes, pity. Mind you, this is a real beaut. I mean, none of your blood caked on the walls and flesh flying out of the windows, inconveniencing the passers-by with this one. I mean, my life has been building up to this.

Second City Gent Yes, and well done, but we want a block of flats.

Mr Wiggin May I ask you to reconsider. I mean, you wouldn’t regret it. Think of the tourist trade.

First City Gent No, no, it’s just that we wanted a block of flats, not an abattoir.

9 Likes

I was going to post the video, but screw it.

You’re a bloody Freemason, aren’t you? You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behind squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker’s cuss about the struggling commenter. You excrement! You lousy hypocritical whining toady with your lousy colour TV set and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic handshake! You wouldn’t let me join, would you, you blackballing bastard. Well I wouldn’t become a freemason now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged me!

8 Likes

People don’t want to know this.
Although the route to that fast killing place can be long. But at it, it can be better be fast and accurate.

1 Like

That is… Disturbingly accurate. Missing testicle snipping scissors though. Though I believe testicle killing rubber bands are more likely.

4 Likes

That happens much earlier, while they still have a life ahead of them in which they might cause unplanned piglets and/or develop boar taint.

I assume cutting the tails off in the slaughterhouse is so they don’t get caught in machinery.

3 Likes

Well, that was dark and ill and disturbing on very many levels and I liked it very much.

3 Likes

This is highly simplistic. If you really want to know how your sausage is made, you should schedule a tour of your local packing plant. remember that the best cuts are taken first and at the top, as the unwanted cuts are dropped to conveyors below. At the bottom is where the pepperoni is made.

The bacon slicing machine is high tech and really cool!

2 Likes

Obligatory.

8 Likes

Whoa!!! For a second there I thought you were laying into @wisconsinplatt with highly inappropriate vigor!!!

2 Likes

So… this is DLC for Farming Simulator 2017? Please?

2 Likes
4 Likes