Advertisers continue to dump Fox News host Laura Ingraham after she attempted to shame Parkland survivor

MyPillow sucks! I’ve never used their products… but I still think they suck!!

2 Likes

Amen to that. I’ve deliberated for months on products costing less than $30 only to never buy.
All the effort put into making online shopping easy, all the advertisements- totally lost on me.

4 Likes

I never trusted that “my Pillow” guy since he started flashing his crucifix in all his ads.

Furthermore:

4 Likes

If a business makes a big deal about how “Christian” it is, I regard that as a red flashing warning sign that reads “Grifters Ahead.”

9 Likes

SlimFast is still a thing?

1 Like

There’s lots of fringe hucksters out there making bank on BS products, using repubs and religion.

I used to believe there was a special place in hell for them, but I now think karma will have to take care of them before their end.

2 Likes

The journey from crackhead to Trump-supporting political activist is what’s known as a “downward spiral.”

13 Likes

A band of buffoons.

1 Like

It’s so nice when a shill outs himself as such. Saves me the trouble of wondering whether to buy his pillows. Also, fuck Laura Ingraham. Goes without saying, I know, but still.

1 Like

A person’s heartfelt fear of vampires is nothing to be mocked! :wink:

FTFY

2 Likes

His life was a shambles.
Every day was a gamble.
Orange Sunshine burned his mind up long ago.
Every lesson he learned,
And any way he turned,
He found out was the wrong way to go.
Now he wears shiny shoes,
He swears he’s found Truth,
And all he’s learned up to now has been a lie.
He used to take acid,
And now he loves God,
But he’s still got that look in his eye.

(From “Still got That Look” by Jim Ringer)

That, or “logical progression”. Anyone who is less than extremely wealthy who also supports trump is a moron and a rube.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.