After his coronavirus test, Rand Paul continued to work at U.S. Capitol for 6 days

And never take responsibility for their actions.

15 Likes

Because he has to be an asshole all the time and endanger others with his sociopathic behavior.

9 Likes

In a surprising turn of events, a libertarian actually gave people something!

Pity it was a deadly virus.

31 Likes

This is grounds to treat him as the moral leper he is.

5 Likes

I look forward to him receiving medical care in the hospital he built and staffed in his back yard, because, self reliance!

21 Likes

According to his buddies. His certification is fake.

8 Likes

A self-licensed ophthalmologist!

20 Likes

Where do I sign up!

4 Likes

Paulā€™s medical certification reminds me of how Stephen Colbertā€™s book I Am America and So Can You was awarded ā€œthe Stephen T. Colbert Award For The Literary Excellence.ā€

21 Likes

ā€œWhat Iā€™m really upset about is heā€™s a physician, and he ought to know best in the whole Senate,ā€ Emanuel told MSNBC.

Heā€™s not a physician. Heā€™s a politician who was an eye doctor ten years ago.

The unmerciful irony is that his father, Ron Paul (who ran for president a number of times) was as recently as last week lamenting the Democratic hoax that is Covid-19. Maybe his errant son is part of the hoax. Kidsā€¦

9 Likes

Dudeā€™s a dick, but I donā€™t see any reason to doubt his being an opthalmologistā€¦ He practiced for years prior to running for office, and I assume that the state of Kentucky would have figured out if his med degree from Duke was fraudulentā€¦

There are plenty of reasons to revile him, but pretending to be a doctor doesnā€™t seem to be one of them.

15 Likes

Sorry, but ophthalmology is a real medical field.

I canā€™t stand the asshole, but heā€™s a real doctor.

13 Likes

If thatā€™s not an Onion headline yet, it should be.

10 Likes

He may be a real doctor but the National Board of Ophthalmology is not recognized as a legitimate accrediting body.

The NBO was, itself, never accepted as an accrediting entity by organizations such as the American Board of Medical Specialties,[19] and its certification was considered invalid by many hospitals and insurance companies.

13 Likes

As long as he kept meeting with other Republicansā€¦yeah, fuck em all.

Stay the hell away from RBG!

6 Likes

ā€œthe Papasan Award For The Boing Boing Excellence.ā€

I couldnā€™t be prouder of my great accomplishment!

21 Likes

He totally wouldā€™ve built that hospital if his neighbor didnā€™t keep coming over and tackling him.

12 Likes

Or those darn governmental regulations didnā€™t stop him from running a backwoods healthcare facility?

3 Likes

FIFY! againā€¦

4 Likes

I look foward to having a Pappy on my mantle some day.

13 Likes