After his viral racist rant, Aaron Schlossberg's law office lost its lease

There’s no reason to think they’d be aware of their tenant ranting in restaurants before it went viral.

3 Likes

"The cop asked me, “Are you small?”
"I said, “No, I’m tall, I’m tall!!”

3 Likes

Definitely sounds like a pot office box with occasional access to a desk sort of thing.

Interestingly Michael Cohen’s office situation was rather similar. Multiple locations. Most in the outer boroughs. All part time use in a rotating basis. Token location in Manhattan.

It’s like a sketchy lawyer hall mark. Dollars to doughnuts this guy was a patent troll or some shit

1 Like

Yeah when I was unemployed some time back some recruiters would meet me outside their city address, as if they were just coming in to the office, then suggest discussing the job in the coffee shop downstairs. Some of them seemed to share a receptionist, who presumably worked for dozens of “companies”.

6 Likes

There’s always 40 Wall Street.

(40 Wall Street is a classic office building that was defaced with a gigantic TRUMP some years ago.)

1 Like

He’ll probably have his own show on the Fox News network inside of a year.

7 Likes

As a racist bigot he’s already got that going on.

2 Likes

Trump’s legal team is a bit thin.

1 Like

I can’t find if he got elected.

5 Likes

Man okay, I’ll do it for cheem… /S

(I thought the “freeze peaches” jab pretty much marked it as a satirical/sarcastic comment)

2 Likes

Yes, it sounds as if Scholssberg was renting a serviced office. You get a room with a desk and furniture and a direct phone line, and when you’re out the receptionist answers the phone with the name of your business.

Serviced offices with posh addresses can be useful for spies needing credible addresses for their front companies.

3 Likes

He was not elected but he did get 4000 votes.

1 Like

So we, the American people are the landlords of the White House, right? Or is it the Electoral College?

Aren’t hydra are easier to deal with

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0326.html

9 Likes

Things are looking up for Aaron!
He has a crowd of people outside his apartment throwing a party for him:

Mariachi's Seranade @ Latin Party At Racist Aaron Schlossberg's House 5/18/18

8 Likes

As a Jewish person, Aaron has forgotten a few things concerning his heritage. :pensive:

5 Likes

I’d love it if a large group of Anglos reasonably fluent in Spanish (such as advanced-level Spanish-language students) showed up at a restaurant where that pendejo was eating.

1 Like

This isn’t capitalism doing this. This is closer to Whuffie, or what is happening in China. If you are not a nice person, someone will video you, and you will be shamed, and re-educated or inconvenienced. You need your nice person points to rent a property or to apply for a job, as people can search on your name. Gotta get those model citizen points, people!

I am glad I am watching this from a safe distance. I am intrigued by the Chinese experiment. My gut reaction is that all this will change nothing, and Aaron Scholssberg’s heart is not going to grow three sizes overnight. But at least someone’s trying something.

1 Like

You can already be denied a place because of each of these things. Political views don’t make you a protected class.

Dude, have you been reading thread? In case it wasn’t already blatantly obvious, that post was pure sarcasm.

2 Likes