After nearly a year, Greta Thunberg finally gets Trump back for mocking her on Twitter

Oddly, his campaign manager Tweeted yesterday: “The president is alive and well”. With apparently no reason to do so.

10 Likes

My sentiments exactly; for all of 45’s bluster and braggadiocio he’s still an elderly obese and terribly out of shape individual who was infected with Covid, and he’s been running pumped up on experimental 'roids for the last month.

His body is likely giving him straight hell right now, and I can only hope that his health continues to deteriorate, and that he feels miserable as fuck.

19 Likes

Greta is a :star: and hands out sick burns like a solar flare!

12 Likes

Oooo, that look! You really don’t want to be on the receiving end of THAT look!

7 Likes

That’s never a good way to describe anyone. Think about it. Think of a friend who had a long, busy weekend. Would you refer to them as “alive and well”?

The last person referred to in that way that I can recall was…Herman Cain.

7 Likes

It took about a month for Covid to kill Cain, roughly the same amount of time since 45 got infected.

17 Likes

Slow burn.
Awesome slow burn.

11 Likes

What an ice queen she is, that was so cold the arctic almost re-froze.

If you need me, I’ll be in the kitchen huffing some bleach to get rid of that mental image.

4 Likes

Since you’ve got the bleach, be sure to insert some sunlight rectally to cleanse out the 'rona!

3 Likes

I have a 12 y/o daughter. If you see that look (and I’ve seen it many times), you had better just shut up and walk away because:

1. They know they’re right.
  2. They know you’re wrong.
  3. This will be remembered. And brought up again exactly when needed.

Don’t mess with young kiddos. Their memory is not as malleable as you think.

8 Likes

Agreed.

When our son gives me that look, it’s only because he has yet to figure out how to burn me to a cinder with his psychic powers.

Yet.

8 Likes

She also had a good comeback at the time, adjusting her twitter about. Also it was not about the comeback “riping” over time, it was that it came at a time when Trumps behaviour was so obviously childish, even blind people could see it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.