After receiving insults for insulting a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Jordan Peterson departs from Twitter in a snit

I believe the latest investigation against his license to practice psychology is slated to reach a conclusion this summer. I hope it’s revoked. He won’t lose a dime of income but it’d make me happy and the profession better to have him go the Dr. Phil route and lose the right to call himself “psychologist.”

27 Likes

48 Likes

One thing I know is true - no one is clamoring for a Jordo swimsuit cover.

17 Likes

So the guy who preaches life advice needed his staff to change his password so he wouldn’t use Twitter.

And, it appears, then made them give it to him, since he’s still tweeting post-flounce.

29 Likes

:notes: Rehab in a coma, I know, I know it’s serious :musical_note:

18 Likes

He totally does!

In the Vampire: The Masquerade RPG we call those people Ghouls. It fits!

10 Likes

Two assholes, one comment. ::slowclap:: Well done!

16 Likes

Maybe Methamphetamine Monthly…

5 Likes

You have to keep in mind that this is what Jordan Peterson’s image of an ideal woman looks like:

37 Likes
48 Likes

Jordan Peterson [stamps his feet]: “Oh, fiddle-dee-dee!”

9 Likes

While I wholeheartedly agree, there may be some issues with the international eye bleach supply chain.

12 Likes

15 hours later, he’s tweeted 26 times. He hasn’t even acknowledged that for a moment he thought he’d leave. Just brazening through it.

I know it was 100% obvious before, but this person is (still) not well and should probably take another—what’s the usual euphemism?—extended vacation.

20 Likes

Lobstercules!

16 Likes

authoritarian tolerance

I mean, what the fucking fuck? Leaving aside the horribleness of the sentiment, how does this even begin to make sense in his own mind? How the hell is anyone looking at anything that Peterson’s saying and thinking, “Yeah, that’s a coherent and smart statement.”

I saw his tweet the other day and it really drove home that there’s something deeply wrong with Peterson - he’s not a well man. The drugs, the terrible diet, emerging from a coma to live in a white supremacist echo-chamber - his brain is a moldy bag of wet oatmeal at this point. It’s probably best for his mental health (and ours) that he’s off Twitter.

His is the most perverse extension of that - “Women exist to be judged by men - specifically me. Only my standards should exist and if you believe otherwise you’re evil and authoritarian!” He starts with the most toxic, patriarchal position and then somehow makes it substantially more toxic.

30 Likes

could have himself cryogenically frozen this time

4 Likes

I assume it’s too much to hope for Peterson to actually stay the hell away from Twitter (and preferably all other social media, too)?

3 Likes

Re Peterson’s ilk, I suspect that pin-up appreciations is a required activity that must include up/down votes that necessarily must be shared amongst like-minded shithead aficionados. Sharing that on Twitter further cements the observation that Peterson’s class of buddies have a problem global to their type: Stupidity.

3 Likes

@robotmonkeys Yumi Nu is 5’ 6" 125# for a BMI of 20.2. That is pretty much perfect. To call this “obese” is obscene and uncalled for!

33 Likes

Ha yes. I have a passing familiarity with VtM via a friend in the community.

I’ve just referred to them as “Renfields” when writing them into my own silly dice game scenarios.

5 Likes