After receiving insults for insulting a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Jordan Peterson departs from Twitter in a snit

Cue the Von Trapp children

11 Likes

As usual, Monty Python says it best:
monty-python-what-a-strange-person

16 Likes

Probably about as good as he does in that wrinkled, untailored suit: not good. Does this man think only women need to be attractive or is he horrifically inflating his own ratings?

4 Likes

Oh, no! A white man’s unsolicited (and mean) opinion is being criticized? What is the world coming to?!?
/s

Seriously, though, one of the few things I like about the modern era of social media is that people who previously had no voice on the global stage now get to slap back at shitty takes like this one. Must be scary for Peterson and his ilk to finally have to hear what people actually think of him and his “insights.”

28 Likes

Just his head, maybe?

I would like to apologize on behalf of Canada for Lobster Daddy and Cancun Cruz. Without a doubt, two of our worst exports. No amount of John Candies or Eugenes Levy can compensate.

37 Likes

I’m glad he’s hiding his ugliness from the world for a minute.

8 Likes

Between Musk and Peterson, the incels and edgelords just don’t know where to go!

10 Likes

Lobstercules!

17 Likes

I don’t deny she’s beautiful, but there’s no way she’s 5’6” and 125 lbs.

1 Like

Can only go by the reports. Terrible at eyeballing that.

5 Likes

Donald Duck Lol GIF

11 Likes

He didn’t actually leave Twitter and he’s gonna use this as an opportunity to write an essay on why Twitter brings out the worst in people.

I was hoping this was a win but it isn’t.

I mean, Twitter does bring out the worst in people but he rightly got mocked for trying to fatshame and imply there’s some sort of conspiracy to force men to be attracted to plus size women.

In 12 Rules he analyzed the Simpsons only to come to the conclusion that Nelson the bully character is good and necessary for Bart’s development, so maybe he isn’t the right person to explain much less even understand how and why Twitter is such a toxic influence.

15 Likes

Thanks for making me snort my coffee all over my keyboard. It was worth it. =D

3 Likes

We’d like to discuss Bieber with you, as well.

11 Likes

Absolutely disagree. The world has put up with enough assholes like Cruz and the crustacean that an extra one or two probably wouldn’t be noticed. But John Candy was priceless, and the world can use as many of him as it can get. Same goes for Levy, may he live forever.

9 Likes

Beyond the fact he’s an utter farce of a human being, he’s also incredibly, objectively wrong. She’s beautiful. Jordon, on the other hand, besides needing a complete personality transplant, looks like he’s auditioning for a role in the original Scooby Doo cartoon as “creepy old man who pretends he’s a ghost… but secretly really is!”

11 Likes

I didn’t give that knob by “subjective viewpoint” at all. I made it very clear to him that he is objectively an asshole.

5 Likes

“brings out the worst in people” and he’d be right. He’s the gold standard.

5 Likes

But also… who cares what her weight and height are… it doesn’t matter.

28 Likes