After receiving insults for insulting a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Jordan Peterson departs from Twitter in a snit

How can we miss him if he won’t go away?

Will he have to go back into a Russian induced coma to quit?

6 Likes

Poor snowflake can’t face the consequences of his own actions. Christ, what an arsehole.

11 Likes

si

44 Likes

But she’s a swimsuit model! We need to know her weight, height, cholesterol, credit score and her favorite Muppet! /s

17 Likes

Not all of us can achieve the svelte figure that results from being put into an induced coma by a quack Russian doctor to cure one’s benzo addiction.

I’m pleasantly surprised to see we’re 50+ comments in and not one new member fanboi has shown up to defend Jordaddy. I hope this is further evidence that no-one cares about this charlatan anymore.

25 Likes

Somebody else noted that one reason Conservatives feel so threatened on Twitter (and elsewhere on social media) is that not only do they occasionally run into people with different voices, but they sometimes actually have to listen to them as well.
(And, of course, the other problem is that Conservatives don’t like people laughing at them. People laughing with them would be fine, if they were able to manage that. And they definitely don’t understand that when they make fun of ‘Liberals’, we’re fine with that because that’s kind of the deal with being a liberal…)

7 Likes

doctor who GIF

We need to know everyone’s favorite muppet. Duh! :laughing: Not the other stuff, though.

22 Likes

29 Likes

Animated GIF

17 Likes

How can you pick just one?

muppets GIF

28 Likes

True…

Kermit The Frog Hug GIF by Muppet Wiki

24 Likes

He’s nothing but a ridiculous hack.
Anyway, I died laughing when I saw this last night:

23 Likes

I was thinking that one of the characteristics of fascism was seeing oneself simultaneously as macho defender/hero (or just an outright bully) and a humiliated victim. I thought Eco pointed out that contradiction; I guess he wasn’t that specific and yet I think it’s still all in here:

19 Likes

“Staff.”

Sure boo. You’re have “staff.”

5 Likes

29 Likes

The testicle tanning panel will haunt my nightmares.

13 Likes

“Jordan Peterson exemplifies this when he thinks he has the right to comment on a woman’s body, but no one on Twitter has the right to call him the asshole he is.”

“What’s ‘fragile masculinity’?”

“That’s correct! We also would have accepted ‘toxic masculinity’ and ‘being a huge douchefuck.’”

15 Likes

Well . . . I won’t. But then, I’m enthusiastically homosexual.

4 Likes

I mean, I wasn’t actually proposing a Law of Conservation of Canadian Celebrity. It was just a joke.

8 Likes

He may wish to afford himself the “exquisite” opportunity to flounce again. I think we’re looking at a degenerate “flounce addict”.

8 Likes