After the Parkland shooting, NRA official reached out to Sandy Hook denier to discuss possibility that it was an anti-gun conspiracy

I love the language people use when trying to convince themselves and others:

“Secured facility”

High school. You mean public high school.

11 Likes

They’ve been full-evil since the '70s, ever since the regime change that turned them from an association of gun owners to a twitchy cabal of gun evangelists. There was a distant time when the NRA actually supported gun legislation that encouraged responsible ownership and use of firearms.

11 Likes

is dana loesch and her hourglass equivalent to a guillotine?

3 Likes

Hmm. Do you mean is it “just kidding” or what?

Folks around here use the guillotine idea quite a lot, but I suspect that most wouldn’t wish The Terror on anyone, because they know that summary justice usually isn’t.

I don’t see a National Guillotine Association with the kind of funds that the NRA does, current fraudulent mismangement poverty claims notwithstanding.

I don’t see threads on “I want to go to the cast iron guillotine market in Brimfeld, Mass”, or about guillotine rallies.

So, please expand. Not a hostile question, just uncertain.of what you mean.

(Come to think of it, spoof videos of good ole boys going out into the country to do some target guillotining, modeled after all the shooting videos might be funny.)

3 Likes

How is it that Cruz was able gain access to a secured facility while in possession of a rifle, multiple magazines, smoke grenades and a gas mask?

Hmmm, maybe it was because he was in possession of a rifle, multiple magazines, smoke grenades and a gas mask?

Isn’t that the NRA narrative that possession of a gun makes you invulnerable if you are a good guy? Yet somehow the bad guy with a gun can’t get past the school resource officer with his cool D.A.R.E car?

Every time I’m tempted to think there is a monkey inside these guys brains playing 3d chess, I come back down to the reality that there’s just a monkey inside these guys brains.

4 Likes

Exactly. “How did he get in, he must* have walked trough the front door!”.
Ehm, he probably did just that. With the current climate in school funding it is not as if schools can afford to hire someone to watch the door at all times. At least, that’s the way it is over here and with Betsy watching over you school budgets I expect it to be even worse in the U.S.

To me it is incomprehensible that Infowars actively harasses the parents of murder victims and there are no legal repercussions. The harassed parents themselves need to begin a lawsuit. It is ridiculous. For telling such evil (and easily disproved) lies the whole Infowars organization would be labeled ‘criminal organization’ and dismantled in most european countries.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.