After yesterday's mass shooting Trump tweeted condolences to wrong victims

@Carla_Sinclair I saw the same image show up in the feed syndication. Suggest deleting the original screenshot.

1 Like

I think it was Zeno who said we can keep lowering the flag to half mast [of its previous position] without it ever touching the ground, thereby accommodating infinite massacres. So no worries!

16 Likes

set your flags to ‘NRA’

7 Likes

This kind of thing happens to me too at my job when I forget to change the variables in a template. Embarrassing.

2 Likes

That was a misquote. His actual statement expressed condolences to the real victims, the NRA.

6 Likes

Nah, what it is… it’ll never happen.

Does anyone else remember when a mass shooting warranted enough attention that the President would do more than whip out an erroneous Tweet?

7 Likes

Considering how we only get log_2(h) shootings per day (h being the height of the flagpole) before the flag is on the ground, the solution is to just double the size of the flagpole every shooting and keep the flag at the same position.

7 Likes

Give it another week or so, I’m sure they’ll probably have another mass shooting soon enough.

2 Likes

Does anybody else remember when we had a real president

8 Likes

Maybe it’s time to re-watch The Madness of King George. I can’t help but wonder if the colonies would still have been able to break away from the Empire, if the king had been a sane, strong, reliable figurehead and not another distraction…

5 Likes

Attach an elevator mechanism to that pole and we’ll be in space by the time :tangerine::poop: is impeached.

4 Likes

Perhaps there’s a case to be made for that. The Orange Cheeto says his tweets are official pronouncements.

3 Likes

Does anyone remember when you had an actual sorta functioning country?

8 Likes

To be fair, the damn things are pretty hard to keep track of these days.

5 Likes

I can’t keep all the mass shootings straight either.

6 Likes

Fixed that for you.

9 Likes

He needs a database. Its been hard to keep track of mass killings lately.

2 Likes

Sadly, Zeno’s Paradox suggests we’ll never run out.

Thank you Daniel!