AG Barr criticizes Trump's tweets on Stone: He should stop, his tweets 'make it impossible for me to do my job'

Evergreen commentary.

23 Likes

Barr isn’t the first attorney to learn how much it sucks to have Trump as a client. (And yes, as far as I’m concerned Barr is currently acting in the capacity of Trump’s personal attorney.)

23 Likes

I’m not buying it. This looks like a smokescreen. Odds are the two of them agreed to this.

11 Likes

I would try to empathize here but. Yeah. Fuck that.

Why bother to cover anything up? Trump got acquitted by the Senate, so now he knows he’s got no barriers anymore.

7 Likes

Miller is a former Obama-era Justice official.

23 Likes

The secretiveness isn’t to protect Trump. It’s to protect the henchmen working on BEHALF of Trump, and who Trump would gladly throw to the laser-sharks at a moment’s whim.

18 Likes

Awww…poor Billy…

Donny’s sooooooo mean to him.

May they drown in a hospital cesspool.

1 Like
12 Likes

“Well, I have a problem with some of, some of the tweets. As I said at my confirmation hearing, I think the essential role of the attorney general is to keep law enforcement, the criminal process sacrosanct to make sure there is no political interference in it.”

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAH!! HEEEEEHHEEEEEEEOOOOO!! Oh stop it Bill, you’re killin’ me here. If that’s what you think your job is, give yourself a FAIL, resign, and don’t let the door hit ya.

Ooooh, I’m still laughing. “The criminal process sacrosanct”. Too rich.

Wait - unlessssss. Unless he means keep the criminal president sacrosanct from any political interference… Nah, he’s not that smart.

3 Likes
14 Likes

I miss when political officials used to communicate via meetings and memos instead of via the news.

3 Likes

Got my hopes up there. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Best quote I ever heard regarding trump: just when you think you’ve hit the bottom, it turns out you’ve only scratched the surface.

11 Likes

When you lie with dogs you get fleas.

1 Like
6 Likes

he is suggesting that trump’s tweets did not influence his actions?

It was a complete coincidence that trumps outrageous tweets happened to align with Barr’s unprecedented intervention into his prosecutors case?

they think we are idiots

7 Likes

Hey, Barr… those aren’t bon bons.

Just sayin’.

3 Likes

And since the child in Chief Cannot stand someone contradicting him, I give it all of all week perhaps less before Trump fires him and replaces him with someone openly racist openly corrupt and also has a fake tan.

It’s hard to believe he could find anybody more subservient and corrupt than Barr

but Trump could just take over the day-to-day operation of the Justice Deparment … himself

5 Likes