Al Franken sending Jeff Sessions letter "to have him explain himself"

You should get Al Franken on a ticket with the leader of the Green Party.

8 Likes

Oh, very good!
(Applauds)

3 Likes
16 Likes

Did someone say “buried in communion wafers”?

3 Likes

Sen. Franken, with all due respect. The man lied to Congress. Your letter isn’t going to make him start telling the truth. A liar will always lie, especially one who is in a position of power and authority. Remove Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III from his job. He isn’t (and wasn’t) fit to be Attorney General of the United States and he should never have been confirmed.

6 Likes

I was always imagining him running for President on the Democratic ticket, against Ben Stein on the Republican ticket.

11 Likes

At least one of these communications was a private face to face meeting with the Russian ambassador as the stories about Russian hacking of the DNC were breaking.

3 Likes

What’s currently killing me:

All the apologists for Beauregard saying, “Well, here’s how Sessions interpreted Franken’s question about any of his discussions with Russians.”

Franken didn’t ask him about his discussions with Russians.

He asked him what he would do if it turned out someone from the Trump campaign had had discussions with Russians.

Sessions didn’t answer that question but volunteered that he had had no discussions with Russians.

10 Likes

4 Likes

He already thought about it:

He’s already finished part of his plan; he’s a sitting US Senator. I won’t spoil the ending.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.