Alex Jones claims Robert Mueller is a pedophile, fantasizes about killing him

Saying this in the most respectful, polite way possible… You’ve been to America, right?

Adult-sized children, adolescent shootout fantasies, and use of bellowing to make your point is kind of “our thing”.

6 Likes

My deepest wish for Alex Jones is that he accidentally kill himself in an embarrassing cross-dressing autoerotic asphyxiation gone bad.

7 Likes

Did Alex Jones learn nothing from Elon Musk’s ‘spoken in anger’ moment? Or was Alex inspired by it?

1 Like

Jones has been doing this shit for much longer than Musk has been in the headlines.

8 Likes

Mr. Jones knows his audience, and more to the point knows his employers.

6 Likes

Since nobody else has yet said it:

Christ, what an asshole.

7 Likes

That vitality serum and loads of BBQ brisket eaten shirtless keeps him going.

I do not normally support someone being killed…this did in fact illicit a very loud laugh from me. I swear I can not only picture this headline…I need this to be an episode of Law & Order SVU.

1 Like

You know, I’ve often joked about this as the most effective way of getting rid of a public figure without making them a martyr, or really without even further attention.

A tragic end to aspiring star Selena? At least 3 tribute albums.

Michael Hutchence? No tribute albums.

David Carradine? Seemingly, mostly tributes from no-name youtubers.

2 Likes

Another very stable genius.

1 Like

Why are we even paying attention to the screaming nutbag?

Let us pay attention to those who actually enjoy seeing him. We have to get them off this drug.

2 Likes

Alex Jones needs to realize that Robert Mueller is a very skilled attorney who could sue Jones’ for everything he has on grounds of slander, libel, and defamation of character. And decent Americans would applaud him if he did go after Jones.

Not just that, the best rat catcher in the land. And a guy who doesn’t lose his cool under actual, literal gunfire.

7 Likes

Yes, but using that particular term soon after Musk did?

2 Likes

“Wrestling a pig” is the phrase that springs to mind.

1 Like

Anyone remember the Nazi teen pop twins Prussian Blue?

“When the girls were little they were like daughters or something,” says Lane, 69, who later calls twins Lynx and Lamb — who were 14 at the time — his “fantasy sweethearts.” “Now that they are grown women, and being a natural male, it’s… well, you know what I’m trying to say.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20070930185750/http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2007/08/08/the-gaede-bunch-‘a-is-for-aryan’/

1 Like

Because it is.

2 Likes

I wish we didn’t have to, but some people do and take him seriously. The rest of us ignoring him won’t make him go away, since he has a stable audience.

3 Likes

Again, Jones has been using it longer than Musk has, as he came up with the whole pizzagate nonsense, claiming that there was a pedophile ring being run out of that pizza place by the democratic party.

6 Likes

Oh, I’d forgotten about that. Right you are!

1 Like