Alex Jones dumps Trump and guides his MAGA sheep: "I support DeSantis"

Maybe Alex Jones is just looking for a new daddy to help him pay his $49 million defamation judgement, and all the cases that are upcoming that he’ll also lose.

3 Likes

Only if neither makes it out of Thunderdome.

4 Likes

I have to wonder what’s broken in people who would either make or take this sort of claim with any seriousness. At least in-person you might get the advantage of a broader spectrum of unintended signals and the opportunity to probe unexpected areas to make a poorly prepared or unpracticed liar get nervous; but even that is well known to be unreliable and much of what little is there is missing when you are just watching tape of someone who has prepared to be on camera. Plus, even for fairly close shots in 4k you don’t actually get all that much eye.

Am I vastly underestimating what is available in someone’s eye just because I’m bad at it; or is it madness to even think about trying to find ‘sincerity’ in a few thousand pixels rather than examining someone’s past actions and statements when considering a public figure?

Alex has sworn off Trump at least once before. This is not news.

Also, Ron Filipowski is an asshole who steals other’s content on Twitter. There is no reason to share his posts. There are other accounts with the same content.

2 Likes

I just had an eye exam at the opthamologist’s, and I’m pretty sure they test for sincerity. Or glaucoma. It’s the machine with the lights and the puff of air.

13 Likes

Alex turned on Donald years ago. It didn’t last.

5 Likes

He’s right. I don’t believe it.

Jones, you wouldn’t know ‘sincerity’ if it came up & kicked you in your 'roid-withered raisins.
That’s not ‘sincerity’. That’s ruthlessness & cruelty.
Plus, DeSatan is younger than You Know Who.
No wonder he’s your new man-crush.

Just call 'em what they are: Fascists.
No need for acronyms any more.
And we need to make that haul as short as possible…

5 Likes

DeSantis would arguably be even worse than Trump because he actually knows how to govern effectively unlike Trump who could almost never get out of his own way.

11 Likes

Definitely.

We’ve already seen what DeSantis has done in Florida. If he becomes president he will attempt to eradicate LGBTQI+ people. He’s yet another Republican who has gone for a Full House on the Ur-Fascism bingo card.

10 Likes

If you don’t flinch you are evil.

3 Likes

Ha!

Also, Gross.

6 Likes

Alex tried to co-opt Qanon he failed and they have been fighting ever since.

Episode 40: Alex Jones & QAnon Peace Talks (with Knowledge Fight) by QAnon Anonymous

Alex hates things he can’t control.

4 Likes

It’s the choice between a demented Trump, whose two modes are either full blown catastrophe or simple and plain inaction, versus a coolly rational DeSantis who much better understands how to take things step by step and is better able to subvert and challenge existing policies to his advantage.

Also, while I can’t find the link, I once read a very convincing account of how DeSantis is able to do full 180 degree turns on any issue. With Trump you can find some mental debris here and there that could be perceived as his own actual values. With DeSantis you might get a full blown psychopath that is ready to endorse any far right/conspiracist policy as long as it works to his advantage.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.