Alex Jones must pay another $473m to Sandy Hook families in punitive damages

Originally published at: Alex Jones must pay another $473m to Sandy Hook families in punitive damages | Boing Boing

6 Likes

We’re about to find out how good or how bad Alex is at hiding assets.
Wouldn’t be surprised if that phone data dump oopsie from a while ago is going to bite him in this regard, and hard.

19 Likes

GIF by MOODMAN

15 Likes

13 Likes

If he doesn’t pony up the cash, can the plaintiffs take the equivalent in pounds of flesh? Please?

11 Likes

Maybe he could try incorporating in Texas?

2 Likes

I keep thinking ‘good’, and then I remember he is a rich white man in the United States. I won’t hold my breath on waiting for an actual result that impacts his bank account, after whatever legal and other roadblocks he can manage.

5 Likes

The weird part about these people is they are really crappy at actual conspiracy. So I will bet he didn’t hide them well at all, and there are likely texts and email on his phone to his legal team with subjects like “Where do we hide my assets?”

I am not sure if it is because the think they won’t get caught, it won’t matter if they get caught or it they really think conspiracy is easy.

10 Likes

Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

5 Likes

If the Demoncrats do it, it’s got to be easy, right?

/s

1 Like

Cue another round of this sack of shit begging for more money from his flock.

6 Likes

Yay! Squeeze this pimple on the ass of humanity for all he’s worth!

(Or, more accurately, for all he HAS. His actual worth is nil.)

9 Likes

Wonder if he’ll go over the Administrator a weekly plan to earn out the diff…baying and twisting in the wind all the while, as it were.

2 Likes

It is quite the irony that the guy who makes his living spinning out impossibly elaborate and absurd conspiracy theories can’t even manage the most basic one himself, thereby demonstrating the impossibility of his claims…

8 Likes

I can’t see those holding much cash value in this case, however many of them there are …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.