Alex Jones' phone contains ‘intimate messages with Roger Stone,' says Sandy Hook lawyer

Originally published at: Alex Jones' phone contains 'intimate messages with Roger Stone,' says Sandy Hook lawyer | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Alex grunted as he came inside Roger, loading him with two thumping heaves of his stocky body. Even as the bigger man uttered an exhausted bovine moan, Roger continued masturbating. His hand accelerated as he felt Alex lose tumescence. “No,” whined Roger, grinding his teeth. Desperation set in. As Roger’s masturbatory pace increased to a relentless fury, his Zolmat Moscot spectacles slid down the sweat-slick slope of his nose. “What’s wrong, Roger?” Alex said, gruffly. “Why can’t you cum, Roger?”

18 Likes

Can we get a noads tag here?

14 Likes

IMG_0689

38 Likes

tumblr_mwuzhoIfQR1rdutw3o1_400

41 Likes

And the whole time Alex was looking Nixon in the eyes.

32 Likes

32 Likes

Cecily Strong Snl GIF

39 Likes

ROFL. I just cannot click on the heart tho.

28 Likes

…told a Texas judge today that morning…

Reading this broke my brain for a second and now I’m questioning my English skills.

3 Likes

My libido just dried up entirely and blew away in the breeze created by the involuntary gagging. On the up-side, that boring spreadsheet task I’ve been dreading is looking more and more appealing. So, thanks?

34 Likes

I am guilty of taking great pleasure in and encouraging the continuation of Mark’s bizarre, serialized story from the product review articles a little while back. I will humbly ask that Rob not do this ever again. Or that we at least add the opposite of a heart button and let mutants click as many times as we like.

17 Likes

Needs a WARNING: SOILERS tag. Please. For the love of god!

18 Likes

“It is a mistake to fancy that horror is associated inextricably with darkness, silence, and solitude”

25 Likes

JampackedWealthyGuanaco-size_restricted

26 Likes

There’s also Arby’s.

21 Likes

Chuck Tingle better watch his back, Rob’s going to give him some competition.

21 Likes

Missed opportunity, there.

21 Likes

I need to pour bleach in my mind’s eye now.

7 Likes

I was going to beg him to go back to the mouth-eyes ‘shoops, but then imagined how that could easily go horribly wrong…

13 Likes