Alex Jones' phone contains ‘intimate messages with Roger Stone,' says Sandy Hook lawyer

Roger Stone POUNDED IN THE BUTT by Intimate Messages Downloaded from Alex Jones’s Phone and Sent by Mistake to Attorneys Representing the Sandy Hook Parents

20 Likes

original

5 Likes

As soon as the trial is over - the plaintiffs should accidentally dump all of these onto several places on the web.

20 Likes

I just threw up in my mouth, and not a little.

19 Likes

Who is brave enough to put this phrase into an AI image generator?

Surprised the post didn’t use a midjourney image header.

7 Likes

18 Likes

22 Likes

7 Likes

Does Amazon still carry the 55 gallon drums of the stuff? Yeah, I have Prime so I’m gonna need that delivered ASAP.

Please, DC Comics, if they choose the latter name sue claiming that it’ll sully the good name of Lex Luthor. Sure, he’s a supervillain who’s broken just about every law on the books, but he’s not that evil.

5 Likes

Now, who doesn’t hate Illinois Nazis?!

8 Likes

I think you accidentally swapped the word order of “somewhere” and “fucking,” no?

1 Like

And here’s a nice chaser: Rabbit show jumping is a thing, and it's spectacular | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Nope, trying not to imagine that again.

7 Likes

all those supplements, steroids, and horse paste take their toll. i’d be surprised if there weren’t some serious performance dehancing side effects …

8 Likes

black and white hug GIF by Yi Pan

1 Like

I meant what I wrote.

4 Likes

This made me yack so hard that for a second I knew what a sea cucumber feels like.

4 Likes

That GIF… I’m still laughing.

4 Likes

Rage Quit GIF by Barstool Sports

3 Likes

My work here is done.

5 Likes