Watch this Infowars caller flame Roger Stone

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/14/watch-this-infowars-caller-fla.html

4 Likes

Do you know how you can tell that Roger Stone is guilty? He’s defending himself on fucking InfoWars.

40 Likes

Whether this is evidence that some nutjobs have at least internal consistency, or that people calling to troll Infowars guests occasionally get through, I suppose this will have to suffice for “comfort” in our times.

14 Likes

In perhaps even better news, Jones’ attempts to avoid sworn testimony in the Sandy Hook defamation case have failed:

25 Likes

dab

10 Likes

It better as hell be videotaped. I expect the transcript will include a lot of (Witness sobs) (Witness bawls) (Witness whimpers) (Witness defecates).

7 Likes

No, not gonna watch an infowars clip. Just, no.

26 Likes

I’m hoping the old interviews with Stone where he says “admit nothing, deny everything” will come up in court.

The Fox News/talk radio traitor-philes have a favorite tactic of saying “you cant trust Michael Cohen, he’s a liar”, which they’re now applying to Manafort. Well, Stone has bragged about being a liar, unlike Cohen you can’t seriously claim he began lying when they offered him a deal because lying is his starting point, it’s his intent from the get-go.

7 Likes

I’ll summarize:

• caller complains about taxes, calling InfoWars a bunch of snowflakes
  • caller gives Stone a bunch of shit
  • host accuses caller of being a plant (implying Soros)
  • caller denies being a plant
5 Likes

…call screener gets fired. (Probably)

5 Likes

I hope he flips out like he famously does on camera, loses his temper to the point he turns red and the veins bulge, and then starts shouting at whoever is asking him the questions.

7 Likes

(Witness removes shirt) (Witness covers self with BBQ sauce)

9 Likes

That was my thought, exactly. Torn, but nope. Nope.

3 Likes

He’ll do the same thing they always do. Claim it’s all entertainment, and then tell his viewers that he only said that to get one over on the libs. It works for Gelnn Beck, it works for Fox News, and it has worked for Alex Jones more than once before. It really doesn’t matter.

Now the platforming because he’s a shitheel? That works wonders.

EDIT

And what’s worse is everyone knows that the “tax cut” was so skewed to favor the rich that people reliant on individualized deductions will see their taxes go up. Mine are going up, and there will be a lot more stories about people’s going up as they file and figure it out.

11 Likes

At 2 mins that was the most I’ve ever seen. Quite good, actually. He tears the little twerp host a new one when he implies that he’s a paid critic. But still, don’t bother.

3 Likes

Florida man tosses a Stone.

4 Likes

Are you kidding? This is great radio! And this will generate angry calls, messages and conspiracy theories for days!

9 Likes

May as well get it out of your system now Roger; there’s no broadcasting facilities in prison.

6 Likes

now wait a sec, you can’t rail against infowars and how it shouldn’t be tolerated on any social network and then post a clip of it just because that part supports a better point of view

let’s go for zero infowars content on BB regardless

8 Likes

Michael has been watching info wars from before “9/11 was in inside job” ???
Is he just really big into that old Bilderberg content and hoping the show gets back to its roots?

1 Like