Alex Jones refuses to appear at deposition in lawsuit against him, saying it would cause him “significant stress"

Which was undermined by his broadcasting from his studio at the same time as the motion appearance. He can sit down in front of a camera and hold a Zoom meeting, like everyone else doing depositions these days.

15 Likes

Can confirm. I had a heart attack my third semester of law school in the middle of a global pandemic.

19 Likes

21 Likes

Yeah his lawyers were having a heckuva time trying to make the case that he was too infirm to appear even before the judge was informed that Jones apparently felt well enough to head into work that day. Something tells me he didn’t require a full medical staff on hand to do that four-hour-long yellfest of a live broadcast.

26 Likes

Jones’s lawyers said that forcing him to participate in the deposition would cause him “significant stress.”

As much stress as he caused the survivors of the Sandy Hook Massacre? Boo-hoo, you worthless sack of shit.

23 Likes

Couldn’t he just take an extra-strength dose of Ivermectin?

20 Likes

Yikes! I hope you feel better now :hugs:

20 Likes

It would certainly be awful if he got attacked, truly. I can think of very few things worse than that.

Afterwards I think the best we could do for him would be to deny it happened.

23 Likes

I do. Still in law school. Pandemic still ongoing. Still stressed af. But I have this shiny stent in an artery now so it’s all good! Sadly, I suspect Alex Jones experiences absolutely no stress as a result of any of this. Not that I wish any ill on him. ^cough*

28 Likes

Surely he must have a nostrum in his inventory to help with this…

Oh, look what i found:

https://www.infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/dr-jones-naturals/dr-jones-naturals-extra-kava-chill

10 Likes

Aw, poor widdle dolly sunshine. Take some oxycodone and STFU.

14 Likes

It the UK the traditional instruction to the guards removing a person from court to prison is “Take him down!”.
…and it works in American slang too, I think.
So, TAKE HIM DOWN!

9 Likes

Well I would never really wish it on him, but if it happened, at least it would never have happened :smiley:

15 Likes

It is no coincidence that Mr. Jones’s sinus cleared as soon as plaintiffs’ counsel cleared Texas airspace

Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

12 Likes

Excellent!

excellent GIF

17 Likes

Does Vegas have the odds for Presupposition? I could use putting money on a safe bet.

4 Likes

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What did honey badgers do to deserve that!?

22 Likes

"Forcing him to participate in the deposition would cause him “significant stress.”

well, that’s the POINT. trials are stressful situations. that’s why most people avoid doing things that would end you up there.

14 Likes

You kidding? Honey badger don’t give a shit. Honey badger rip that off and play soccer with it!

26 Likes

Glad you’re doing better!

18 Likes