Alex Jones refuses to appear at deposition in lawsuit against him, saying it would cause him “significant stress"

So glad you are feeling better.

Here is some unasked for advice, when it comes time to study for the Bar Exam.

1. Its a marathon, not a sprint. If you take it seriously, in a slow measured pace, you will pass
  2. Prep courses are worth the effort. If anything they provide a routine and structure to study.
  3. Treat it like a 3 month temporary full time job. M-F, 9-5. No late nights, no weekends.
  4. Use practice exams as a tool for where you need help
  5. Its a minimum competency exam. They are not looking for a perfect answer in essays. Just a competent one.
19 Likes

That’s new. If you don’t mind, I’m going to use that.

8 Likes

Yes, a snowflake - just another projection of all his fears, doubts and existential crises. The prototypical bully with a complete lack of self-awareness.

9 Likes

He’s a snowflake being called to the furnace.

14 Likes

“The sentence of this court is that you will be taken from here to the place from whence you came and there be kept in close confinement until [date of execution], and upon that day that you be taken to the place of execution and there hanged by the neck until you are dead. And may God have mercy upon your soul.”

I feel that, anyone who attempts to fuck a honey badger, will end up well and truly fucked.

8 Likes

And isolate 2 weeks before to the extent you can. Taking the exam while sick with a cold will mess things up big time
Meant for @danimagoo

6 Likes

“sinus blockage”

Doesn’t he have a quack cure for that? Clearly a market for MEGA SNOT FORCE - FOR MEN!

4 Likes

Bad stress for AJ rewards me with the good kind of stress of being way overly excited:

See the source image

1 Like

At least that since we all chip into his salary. Still, this would allow him to avoid being out in the public where he’d be filmed running away from journalists’ questions.

2 Likes

That may have been unasked for advice, but it was certainly welcome advice. Thank you.

5 Likes

So, would he be fined while he is incarcerated?
If so, I propose the deposition take place several months after he is incarcerated… due to a court backlog, doncha know?
And make him pay cash.

Hell, they should do the same thing to the jackasses that are refusing to testify before the Jan 6 Coup Committee.

And a porcupine.

1 Like

It’s what my boss told me when I went on leave to study for the Bar (I worked full time as a paralegal and went to night school). It was great advice that worked well. I pass it along because it helps people get into the right frame of mind.

Take care of yourself, good luck in your studies.

3 Likes

I work full time as well, but not in a legal job, unfortunately. And instead of night school, I found a 4 year weekend program, which has worked out great. I’m going to have to find a replacement for me in my current job before I prepare for the bar (I’m a full time, live in caregiver).

7 Likes

In a world of Alex Joneses, be a Buzz Aldrin.

4 Likes

The Sandy Hook lie is one of his most lucrative shticks, it’s a famous part of his brand. He made 165 million over the last three years selling supplements and prepper gear (as per Rolling Stone). He may feel that looking remorseful in court is going to damage that brand. If the judge orders him arrested or imprisoned, he’ll spin that as the Deep State trying to silence him. He’ll offer millions more to avoid that reckoning, not out of shame or embarrassment, but because he’s still making money off lying.

4 Likes

Nope. Not millions, just $120k each and a not-apology

10 Likes

Yes, I know the offer is only about 1.6 million now, but my guess is that he’ll double down on not showing, and offer more $ as he’s pressured to show. Like Trump, he’ll attempt to use any attempt to rein him in as fuel to work his Deep State outrage grift.

4 Likes

The level of contempt these so called “patriots” have for our justice system continues to boggle my mind.

I do hope he gets to spend some quality time in a nice cell someplace if he continues.

Sadly, I fear this will become commonplace if Trump II: The Revenge opens in 2016.

3 Likes

Just seeking truth in advertising, since most of us have a fair degree of contempt for our justice system at times.

8 Likes

or, er, badminton

1 Like