Alex Jones roars

I watched it.
It really is pretty funny.

1 Like
3 Likes

Hard PASS.

10 Likes

Same. Laughed my ass off. It’s the AJ emotional cycle from birth to sad, anticlimactic sweaty death.

2 Likes

Again, hard pass.

That sounds unbearably tedious & pathetic, not funny.

2 Likes

You went nuclear with the adorable fuzzy wuzzy kitteh.

I am powerless to resist. MUST UPVOTE.

4 Likes

Kinda of reminds me of this Robert Tilton video…

2 Likes

I grew up in North Florida having to listen to the wacknut evangelical early-Benny Hinns of the world, and those experiences manifest themselves when I skip over to the TV antennae signal just to watch TBN for the religious stupidity and religiously stupid. Sometimes I can’t hack more than twenty seconds before turning it off with a disgusted groan at their obvious greed and fakery; and sometimes I listen as the orator spins themselves a web of pure, unadulterated, bullshit, and I laugh at them and those that would cling to such charlatans. Most days are the former, today was the latter.
That Milo stuff, OTOH…no. fucken. way.

EDIT: [quote=“Radiodiffusion, post:27, topic:96017, full:true”]
Kinda of reminds me of this Robert Tilton video…
[/quote]

Speaking of those nutty TBN greedwhores…

4 Likes

11 Likes

Not enough hard alcohol in my system to even try.

4 Likes

A minute. I don’t know how. Totally not worth it.

1 Like

I saw good and bad parts–Gainesville was a small liberal-ish pocket in a sea of red, whereas Lake City was a sea of red wackadoodle cultists/racists (and may still be, for all I know). Between my racist grandmother and many of my schoolmates of the time (at a Baptist school), I got an early and obvious sampling of how nasty people can be. But that sampling came with the…benefit?..of seeing, as a young person, precisely how ignorant and scared those intolerant folks were.

5 Likes

As a child I was afraid of xenomorph face huggers under the bed. As I grew up I could rationally tell that it was an impossible event, so there was no risk of facehuggers of the xenomorph persuasion. Clown facehuggers are, of course, another thing entirely…

As an adult I now have a concern over the danger of Alex Jones after watching this video montage of him grunting over his apparent lack of fiber in his diet.

3 Likes

Oh, if only he was a fictional character

2 Likes

Wow. He’s actually more intelligent and coherent than I’ve seen in his other videos.

He is a HUMAN not a lizard … believe me.

I made it all the way though but I’ve been dead inside since November.

34 Seconds.

I’m going to watch something more soothing and pleasant to recover.

2 Likes

A high fiber diet might help jones with some of that grunt and groan shit…so to speak

1 Like

I watched the whole thing with the sound off. I thought that was pretty smart.

The sounds! The sounds were… exquisite!

1 Like