Alex Jones says he's ready to "gut his neighbors, skin them, and chop them up" for food

I think police should check his basement and freezers. They may find something interesting there.

7 Likes

You beat me to it.

10 Likes

oh, he can eat me alright

3 Likes

There’s this island, near San Francisco I think…
Christ on a pogo stick, but that man is terrifying! The thought that there are things like him with access to communications networks scares me to death.

2 Likes

One day we’ll get to watch the FBI dig up his backyard.

4 Likes

You know what, that’s made me wonder if he hasn’t already degenerated to the point he’s already started eating his neighbours! His behaviour seems like he’s suffering from Kuru, a rare neurodegenerative disease like CJD, caught from eating human brains.

8 Likes

“ What’s he complaining about now?”
How much time do you have?

5 Likes

I gave up a part of my soul by doing so and i gotta say, david icke might be on to something with the whole human suit wearing lizard people.

5 Likes

It turns out Lucifer is a better negotiator than anyone knew.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Is he trying to sound like Beetlejuice? :ghost:

1 Like

I’ve done several seasons on the Ice, as a cook at the Pole and as lead baker at McMurdo. If there is any way to negotiate with your current employer, apply for the job! There is a huge range of jobs available, so if it’s working in Antarctica you want you can probably find one that you qualify for. We’ve had PHDs in the dishroom.

8 Likes

When you’re Alex Jones, the question is not “when will I have to start eating my neighbors?”

The question is “when will I GET TO start eating my neighbors?”

10 Likes

I’m actually an extremely critical employee at my current employer. I don’t think they could run the place without my presence and they would have a hard time finding someone to do what I do. It took them two years before they found me, and no one in the company was skilled enough to do what I’m doing so I was hired from outside.

I would kill to have that machinist position, I really don’t want to work for anyone else after this employer unless it’s for myself but I haven’t figured out how to do that yet- the only exception is that position at the South Pole.

Would you mind if I pm you about working there?

5 Likes

cheney

2 Likes

Please stop acting as if Icke is a joke.

10 Likes

He’s really not; reading his bullshit had a really negative impact on my BFF who is much more prone to listening to bullshit conspiracy theories, despite her being well read and formally educated.

9 Likes

True, but on the other hand…

lucifer bw look forward to eating heart

7 Likes

If a man would say that, maybe it would be taken seriously.

3 Likes

10 Likes