Alex Jones says he's ready to "gut his neighbors, skin them, and chop them up" for food

I’m inclined to believe those who say that it’s all kayfabe, and that he just keeps spewing all this weird shit because thats what his followers/subscribers/donors expect him to do, and he complies because he needs to pay the bills.

I find this interpretation of the facts comforting, because if it’s true that he actually knows better and really just plays a character 24-7, then that would mean that the real Alex Jones will be forever trapped inside a dumber caricature version of himself, with no real extraction plan.

15 Likes

Perfect timing:

5 Likes

Bringing ketchup to a knife fight? That’s a new one.

6 Likes

I thought it was Millennials that were super into that.

2 Likes

Will you be hiring?

6 Likes

Damnit, I want that job.

But I’d have to walk away from my current one, and might not get it back if I leave it, only because I was hired under specific circumstances not because I’m not qualified to hold it.

I also suck with electronics and don’t fit that part even though I know how to solder and have hand soldered an Arduino and my background with watchmaking training and equipment repair of fine instruments would probably qualify me it seems like they need an electromechanical Machinist.

I may not be able to do that part of it and it kills me because that’s my dream job. But it’s a year-to-year gig too, and no guarantee of permanent employment so you have to be in a weird place to take it

4 Likes

I’ll always be looking for highly-motivated self starters with a desire for project ownership and an excellent customer-facing skill set. Full health and dental, 401K with company match, and four weeks vacation starting. Frequent long hours and the ability to lift more than 50lbs required. Experience with a homemade battle axe and/or prosthetic chainsaw desirable. Send resumes to Faffenreffer, Benevolent Overlord of the Fully–Immunized Free Folk of The Tempe Protectorate.

12 Likes

I’d fit the profile, but I’d be worse off than now on the terms, especially holidays-wise. 30 days minimum, and paid sick leave. Oh, and flex time.
On the other hand, I look good in black and can do a good posh British accent.
I’d also need some more details: will you be an equal opportunity Benevolent Overlord, is the bog roll in the henchperson’s washroom at least 3-ply, is there a caféteria (and will it have more than two kinds of pasta, with proper sugo), what kind of company car can be expected, will there be mandatory participation in baby showers, can I order my own office supplies, that sort of thing.
Disclaimer: if hired, I will unionize the workforce and relentlessly push for the consistent and relentless use of SI units.

11 Likes

Is the contract negotiable?

ZJQZ86d

13 Likes

I’m prepared to be flexible, but it’s not as though I keep Alex Jones in a filthy cage under my throne for no reason.

The henchperson’s washroom is outfitted with bidets and mesh networked AI toilet seats that utilize butthole recognition to produce a superior, personalized eliminatory experience every time. You’ll be so pleased, you may even give up on your push for SI units.

9 Likes

10 Likes

not gonna watch that

9 Likes

Good call.

6 Likes

This neatly tied in the frog thread. Nicely done.

3 Likes
6 Likes

A nice dry rub of brown sugar, black pepper and chili powder.

4 Likes

Sounds like he pissed off one too many delivery people and has run out of restaurant options.

9 Likes

Colossus the Forbin Project reference, YAY!

7 Likes

He strikes me as the kind of person who would promise a big tip on instacart and then take it back.

6 Likes

We have a care home here that’s 80% infected. It has some openings, he’d be welcome.

5 Likes