Alex Jones says he's ready to "gut his neighbors, skin them, and chop them up" for food

Maybe he could be committed to the White House. It sounds like he’d make a good chief of staff for president punkinhead.

2 Likes

Can we crowdfund tasers for Alex Jones’ neighbors?

Or maybe attack dogs?

4 Likes

A performance artist as chief of staff, how would that work?
Surely a mine would suffice in the current administration.

1 Like

Being a Detroiter, I’m swift to think the worst of The Powers What Am, so I figure he bought off the GD judge.

1 Like

Now that sounds like a Freudian slip. :thinking: :mask:

4 Likes

From your link “im combat model — optimum self-sufficiency.”

Did he actually just compare himself to a replicant?

2 Likes

He certainly seems unreal. Ever seen such a rotund “combat model”? Ever seen anything more obviously & thoroughly not self-sufficient?

4 Likes

By the look of it he is more of a Leon than a Zhora.

3 Likes
18 Likes

Mime. I tried to post mime.
FU spell check!

Why did Alex Jones think he had to eat his neighbor?

2 Likes

A super-sized Leon, at that.

3 Likes

A coupla years old, but still relevant:

36 Likes

There’s a lot of legal stuff going down behind the scenes. His ex-wife seems to be winning in court and he might be out of business soon.

Best podcast about Alex Jones:
https://knowledgefight.com/

13 Likes

What the everloving fuck is wrong with this man?

7 Likes

Where do I even start?
The list of what’s right with Alex Jones is much more compact:

(click for list)

Nothing.

17 Likes

Since I have no desire to watch that movie and never have that wouldn’t have worked on me, at least.

2 Likes

GTFOH, Miller is only 35… ?

7 Likes

American local media somehow thinking European laws apply to them (at least it’s consistent with the typically American idea of thinking that you can sue China at a local court to have them judged by a jury of your peers). And then lying by claiming that their European visitors are important to them, then lie again by claiming that they are working on it for two years.

Lucily, not all are like that:

Cool siren.

I don’t understand the need to apologize. It’s not like there are people who have actually lived through The Purge who might be triggered by hearing the same siren sounds again (my grandmother never enjoyed the monthly public emergency siren test here in Austria… in her youth, she used to run for the bunker every time she heard that sound).

I also don’t understand the need for a nightly curfew. Does the virus spread better at night?

7 Likes
4 Likes

When the apocalypse has really gotten rolling and I am crowned Supreme Overlord Of Tempe, Arizona, I plan to keep Alex Jones in a cage beneath my throne and feed him people I don’t like. Stephen Miller and Sarah Huckabee Sanders are very close to the top of that list.

18 Likes