Alex Jones says he's ready to "gut his neighbors, skin them, and chop them up" for food

You assume custody goes to the most capable parent and not the one with the most expensive lawyers and/or the most vindictive nature? Ime that isn’t how the system works.

25 Likes

His lawyer assured the court that it was all an act.

17 Likes

Murderous gay frogs.

13 Likes

I am sure the neighbors have far better delivery/takeout options. Plus he is probably high in cholesterol and prescription amphetamines

13 Likes

His really gone too far this time - now the HOA is after his ass.

14 Likes

Supermarkets are still open, right?

8 Likes

Sounds like he is mellowing a bit in his old age…

Compared to his usual rhetoric, cannibalism seems pedestrian.

6 Likes

That was my takeaway from this as well. I could only bear to watch about 10 seconds of that clip before thinking ‘yup, still a lunatic’ and turned it off but to think that the kids go to that oxygen thief is a depressing thought.

8 Likes

Jones’ success in the endeavor depends on his not living in a state with stand-your-ground laws. If there ARE such laws, his death would be prosecuted as an instance of aggravated littering. . . and creating a nuisance.

10 Likes

It’s probably well marinated in meth. Would probably taste funky.

5 Likes

There. Done.

5 Likes

my goodness, I don’t think he would hurt a fly, not that he wouldn’t want to, I just don’t think he could

6 Likes
8 Likes

This is the highest sign of respect from a member of the Church of all Worlds.

3 Likes

These guys listen to Alex Jones so you don’t have to:

4 Likes

Overton’s takeout window has been moved.

11 Likes

What was the context? What’s he complaining about now?

1 Like

I honestly wish he was my neighbor. It would be fun to bring a camera along, knock on his door, and simply ask, “what the hell is going on?”

4 Likes

Famous last words.

1 Like

Got hip to this on Daily Kos,
Alex Jones: ‘I will eat my neighbors’

My “What is wrong with you?!” collection’s been getting a workout.
tenor

What is wrong with you leave me alone _0cc99251ae84603f2d903c3103f8c021

4 Likes