Alex Jones shouting "NEVER!" for an hour

Quoth the wackjob: Nevermore!

3 Likes

I’ve added this to a list of youtube links I use for Pavlovian conditioning for an upstairs neighbor I’m training.

10 Likes

Hypocrite. Try don’t ever say a contracted version of not ever.

2 Likes

I don’t even care whether or not I care.

4 Likes

Huh. I kept on watching almost the whole thing in the hope that at one point his head explodes like that one bloke in Scanners. Image my dissapointment.

3 Likes

The moment alex jones saw what trump was doing and thought - “shit, i gotta up my game”.

6 Likes

Psssh, Mr. Show did it first:

3 Likes

That’s an abomination because the original is adorably cute.

Awesome. Wow.

1 Like

It does seem to pay well, for some odd reason…

2 Likes

I weep for the level of self loathing a person must have to subject themselves to an hour of this dipshit.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not their best, one of their better newer tracks:

2 Likes

not to be confused with: Macklemore

1 Like

Extremely off topic, but words cannot express how much I want the hoop skirt from near the end of the video. I would also take any of the shrugs.

4 Likes

Not me. But that’d be only a notch or two above my normal volume after a day working the phone queue. It tends to make my tinnitus act up which leads to me subconsciously yelling over it.

I used to be way into Alex Jones and Coast to Coast radio type conspiracy theories as a preteen. I’m just happy I didn’t end up that stupid permanently.

2 Likes

I’d like to help, but it’s just a fan made video with collected pics. Good luck finding it!

2 Likes

I never thought I’d enjoy the clip. Until I played it at different speeds. Loads of fun.

1 Like