Alex Jones threatens Sandy Hook parents with cease and desist orders if they don't stop "assaulting" him

Is there a line? Should I take a number?

23 Likes

Supposing the families win the lawsuit? What happens say, 10, 20, 30 years down the road? I’m pretty sure this level of crazy doesn’t stay buried forever.

2 Likes

Even if he’s not the crazy guy he portrays on his show, he’s the guy who chooses to portray the crazy guy, bringing danger to the people he targets, for profit. I don’t think Crazy Alex is all just an act.

So, I say both.

8 Likes

That still falls in the “evil” category, for me.

7 Likes

Wow, this is so internally inconsistent. Let’s see if I can help.

There are actors trying to hold me accountable for what I did say but am now saying I didn’t say about their being actors. Do cease and desist letters have to go out to the actors now hired to credit me with what I said, but I’m saying I didn’t say. Do we need need letters and videos to keep track of the circular reasoning that has us all spinning? I’m the one who’s acting like he is under assault by actors acting like they are assaulting me by, and let me be clear, insisting in crediting me with saying what I did say that I’m now saying that I didn’t say.

Whew!

4 Likes

20 Likes

This is such a good description. I hadn’t thought of it, but he really is the f-ed up inheritor of that mantle isn’t he?

(and you thought that cracked out Limbaugh was insane… Alex Jones: “Hold my beer…”)

5 Likes

Is that an euphemism?

Like “beating the bishop” or similar? Because if it’s not, it should be.

4 Likes

Fuck that guy.

3 Likes

Hopefully while screaming “stop assaulting yourself!”

2 Likes

I hope he’s sued into oblivion, but maybe these 3 words will save him: “in my view”

1 Like

Unless he has Rudy Giuliani as a lawyer no one in their right mind would send out those cease and desist orders to the parents.

4 Likes

vonnegut-quote2

Exhibit A: Alex Jones.
This cockwomble is so far down the rabbit hole by now that he is beyond repair.

14 Likes

Aye; he’s sane, and even implying that his bullshit has anything to do with mental illness is just wrong. He’s not crazy; he’s an asshole who endangers other people needlessly for profit… which I agree, constitutes as evil.

11 Likes

I don’t mind seeing Alex Jones’ name in print, because, whenever I see it, my brain starts playing this song, and I quite like it.

11 Likes

Kelly Jones, ex-wife of Infowars lunatic Alex Jones, is in a custody battle over their three children. She says Alex is “not a stable person.”

“He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck,” says Kelly Jones. “He wants J-Lo to get raped. I’m concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior, threatening a member of Congress … He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast.”

Calm down, said Randall Wilhite, Alex Jones’ attorney at a pretrial hearing. “He’s playing a character. He is a performance artist.”

9 Likes

Uh - sure Dorsey.

8 Likes

I wonder, was this after the monthly phone conference with the investors?

1 Like

Question is, has he apologised for being an ignorant arsehole yet?

Jack, did anyone ask you to provide the textbook example of “too little too late”?

5 Likes