Alex Jones threatens Sandy Hook parents with cease and desist orders if they don't stop "assaulting" him

So Dorsey - A little slow on the draw there cowboy.

Update- deleted horse/barn pic - copy written

3 Likes

Kurt Vonnegut Jr made the point in “Mother Night” that “we are what we pretend to be.”

L. Ron Hubbard knew that he was a con man and charlatan, but he was also his #1 believer.

Alex Jones might as well blame his invisible friend, “Crazy Alex”, for anything bad that happens.

6 Likes

5 Likes

This is right wing tactic #1 Whatever wrong you do, accuse your opponent of doing it.
Call anti fascists fascists, accuse the left of being full of pedophiles while trying to get a pedophile elected, crack down on homosexuals while soliciting male prostitutes, create fake news stories and call news outlets fake news, accuse the people you attack of attacking you - ad nauseum infinitum

7 Likes

Wait…do I have this right? A shock-jock style, conspiracy touting radio host wants people to STOP talking about him and his rantings?

Something doesn’t fit here.

2 Likes

Fuck this malignant anal cyst. His shtick was kind of amusing in Waking Life but he has far exceeded his sell by date.

2 Likes

“He’s playing a character. He is a performance artist.”

If you never break character, it’s not a character.

7 Likes

Whenever I get frustrated by this, I think of this guy and laugh and laugh:

Rep. Bob Allen

2 Likes

And even in that, the actual “instability” at the core of his performance, it just amounts to being an incredibly hateful, violent asshole, not ill.
Eeeeeeevil.

2 Likes

Is anyone going to get hung up on the order of these?

Man that panda is cute. Aaaand now I want popcorn. Thanks bro!

4 Likes

Hard pass. Un-fuck that guy.

4 Likes

In case you wondered, Alex Jones and InfoWars were suspended from Twitter and Periscope for broadcasting a video encouraging his followers to “get their battle rifles ready” against the media, against leftist candidates for office, and the Chinese in general, apparently.

6 Likes

It’s kinda unfathomable to me that no one has physically attacked or assaulted Jones yet.

1 Like

As Scott Evil put it so eloquently, “Just shoot him.”

2 Likes

It would not be excessively horrible to hope that he picks a fight with a small, latinx, queer martial artist and gets his face pummeled publicly…no?

1 Like

And let’s not forget Rick Santorum.

2 Likes

Disaster Artist, more like :frowning:

I guess that makes Alex Jones a crisis actor. :slight_smile:

2 Likes