Alex Jones warns Trump: "You are either completely ignorant” or "one of the most evil men who has ever lived"

I think we need to add this to the list of Gettier problems. We can have a section for fractally wrong people who manage to say true things while still being wrong.

3 Likes

Season 2 Drinking GIF by Graves

7 Likes

“You say that he lies but he says that he lies so he is telling the truth but he lies, so… Norman, coordinate!!!” :smiley:

5 Likes

It seems that some people are still hopeful and are betting on the Messiah’s second coming.

6 Likes

I just cannot watch this but I rolled it until the CNN commentator said “Cleanup on Aisle Trump!”

Perfection.

7 Likes

¿Porque no los dos?
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

9 Likes

The evil of two lesser’s?.

8 Likes

“I am not programmed to respond in that area”.

4 Likes

Both

11 Likes

again, why not both?

1 Like

Candace Owen’s explaining Trump’s new found fondness for the vaccines is the best example of someone being disingenuous I’ve ever seen. She somehow thinks Trump doesn’t know how to use the Internet now? Give me a break.

3 Likes

Bonfire of the Inanities?

16 Likes

Was about to post that. But then again, its another case of pots calling kettles black.

2 Likes

Potcatl Catlpot; the Aztec God of Hipocracy.

7 Likes

Wow, it’s like he arrived at the right answer but with a completely incorrect hypothesis and subsequent reasoning.

6 Likes

All philosophers are ducks.
All ducks have two legs.
Aristotle had two legs.
Therefore Aristotle was a philosopher. QED.

10 Likes

Obligs:

Also, I’d have to agree with Marx. Socrates was offside.

14 Likes

So, possibly Trump has some grand plan behind this, but I think it’s far more likely that someone else put the idea into his head that the vaccines were his idea, and now he’s reflexively trying to claim credit for them.
Whether they were trying to stop his base from letting themselves be killed by covid, or maybe they were just fucking with him, who knows. I just don’t think it’s likely that he had any grander strategy himself than “tell everyone how great I am”.

Either way, it’s hilarious to watch :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The man tried to suggest people drink bleach or shine a light up their ass to combat COVID.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

14 Likes

Remember: Trump wanted the vaccine to appear and magically make COVID go away.

Then he bragged about “Operation Warp Speed” which was still kind of half-assed, leaving states to handle most of the work.

Then it arrived too late to save his dismal presidency.

You can’t half-ass your way through serious problems and always get away with it, reality comes calling.

ETA:

11 Likes