Aliens or technical glitch? A Fox anchor's strange on-air silence is baffling

Originally published at: Aliens or technical glitch? A Fox anchor's strange on-air silence is baffling | Boing Boing

2 Likes

11 Likes

Was someone in his ear piece talking?

Also - obviously a Reptlilian. He doesn’t know all our customs or signals when it is his turn to speak yet.

10 Likes

Aliens or technical glitch?

QuickVibrantBichonfrise-size_restricted

11 Likes

Seizure or a mini stroke?

13 Likes

Meanwhile in Britain:

Previously:

3 Likes

I’m voting for “inopportune moment for his mandated Windows 10 update reboot”.

7 Likes

That was my thought, too. I have a friend who used to have seizures that looked a lot like that. I hope, whatever the cause, that he’s okay.

5 Likes

Seems more like a technical glitch, as if audio to him was cutoff at sometime while the lady was talking. And he was looking up as if someone in the control booth was trying to get his attention re the tech snafu.

3 Likes

Dude had a Seizure.

4 Likes

Empathy people. Dude had a focal seizure fucksakes.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same… but more along the lines of a stroke as he had to think hard about an answer, he is from faux network.

2 Likes

Holy fucking shit! The Russo-Sino NSA is microwaving that dude! Let’s talk about aluminum vs tin foil at the next meeting!

3 Likes

Oh, what? He has just been given a long, meandering question laced with verbal traps starting with “would you defend peoples’ religious liberties or…” delivered in the rapid gabble usually used for terms and conditions on an advert. He is supposed to reply live on air, knowing that any tactical error in his reply will be reduced to a soundbite, and held against him for all time. I think his reaction is normal. I would probably do the same, or worse.

“i think someone was–” (abducting my mind with ufo beams)

Alien glitch?

1 Like

Clearly Aliens .

First thought was that he was watching something else on an off-screen monitor and got distracted. But the focal seizure thing makes more sense. Whether it was caused by too much exposure to Faux Newts is a matter of speculation.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.